or Connect

Posts by Xian Zhu Xuande

Probably not as significant a number as you might think. Most users will probably just assume it is the latest upgrade of the Maps application. And beyond that, depending on accuracy, there might not be a whole lot of reason to stop using the Apple maps application anyway. Depending on accuracy, the only reason I can think of why I might still want a Google Maps app would be for transit system directions. And regular use is the thing Google would care about.
What did you think it would cost?
Upgrade worked out well for me so far. I have it on my Retina MacBook Pro but I'm holding of on the Mac Pro for a tiny bit. The only thing which is striking me as odd is that blue throbber progress bar Safari uses when loading pages (it probably wouldn't annoy me as much with a slower connection). And Mountain Lion again disabled that handy little accessibly option for zooming in on a part of the screen. I suppose it probably just moved.The Apple Support Forum will always...
I can't speak for the software, but I'm a web designer and can speak for the websites. It isn't actually very difficult. It took me a little while to get used to it (some design practices need to be changed to support it), but now that I've prepared numerous graphics and sprites for high-DPI displays, has has become pretty second-nature to me. It's extremely easy to do for new designs. Established websites (such as the very large commercial website I maintain for my...
In other news: a product manufacturer claims that the future is what their products are compatible with.
I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that the view shown in this article represents an expanded view of that dialogue box.
Sony: now there's a sad company. I use to have a lot of respect for them but they've been going downhill year after year after year. It's a bummer, too, because they made a lot if of products in areas where it was nice to have a brand you could depend on.
Or it just happened to be that mistake which slipped through. No matter how stringent the system, with an operation this big, there are always going to be mistakes. And with one slip-up of this kind I'm inclined to think along those lines. That said, it's even possible that this app functioned within review parameters and the developer chose to do something else after approval (depends on what Apple currently allows in relation to user contact data). If that's the case,...
This is a loaded question because there can be numerous causes for the problem. As suggested above, the first place to look would be making sure that your network is providing a consistent signal with enough bandwidth to stream the audio. Aside from starting there I can confirm that AirPlay can run brilliantly on Apple networking hardware. In my home I have two AirPort Extremes and some AirPort Expressed for AirPlay and everything works great. There were some growing...
Not sure why I'd dump them in favor of Android when Google itself has just jumped in with its own little-to-no-margin tablet. If Microsoft's tablet is actually priced for the sake of profit (so as not to strangle profit from potential third party manufactures) that would be the preferred position. Outside any discussion of OS quality and appeal.