or Connect

Posts by JupiterOne

Seriously? Hazel is great for all kinds of chores.
It would have been fun if Apple implemented phonetic punctuation, ala Victor Borge. Skip to :40 and then to 1:40 to see it in action....or just for a laugh.
Even if this were somehow believable, knowing Apple's secretiveness, wouldn't "people familiar with the matter" be Tim Cook, Jony Ive and about a handful of senior engineers?
I asked Siri to set a timer for 2-1/2 hours.The response was "OK, your timer is set.....and the suspense is killing me."
Seeing as the Apple Watch's entire UI is geared around that digital crown, I wouldn't hold my breath.
That awkward moment when......
Where exactly under Playlists? I don't have a playlist called "U2" or "Songs of Innocence". Nothing under "Purchased Music" either. I've searched my library for both, in addition to the title of some of the songs in the album.....nothing.
I can't figure out how to get it. When I look at the album in iTunes, the button is grayed out and says "Purchased". But the album is not in my iTunes library, nor on my phone. Not sure what's going on.
Their announcements are underwhelming, rushed and half-baked???
My ecosystem is all Apple too.....so much so that I didn't even consider a Samsung refrigerator last weekend when I had to go out and buy one.