or Connect

Posts by JupiterOne

Well that's good, because that would have been a horrible insult to the iPad.
Just curious, but what makes this a desk? I'd expect a desk to have at least a drawer. I'd call this a table.
Exactly. I've been using these "hidden" features for a long time, before iOS7. Maybe there was some place somewhere where it wasn't consistent but certainly not hidden.
Alternate voice? On my 5 she has a *better* voice. And a male counterpart too. Is that what you mean?
This approach explains a lot.
OK, but that doesn't sound like ranchogirl's problem. She's saying her phone forgets her fingerprints by the next day. So maybe it is a defective unit. But even still, why does the phone do that after 48 hours? Did they give an explanation? Do you have a link to the actual article?
Wait, what? It is designed to forget your fingerprint scan? What does rescanning mean (I don't have the 5s yet)? Does that mean you have to re-train the system to recognize your fingerprint? Everyday? Wouldn't that be like the phone forgetting your passcode and you have to reset it every day? How is that convenient? I must be missing something. Do you have a link?
Go here. Down where it says "For the colorful", you can interactively choose a phone and case. You can play with the color combinations.
Darn, new ringtones...yes. New Siri voices...yes. Slow motion video....looks like just the new hardware.