or Connect

Posts by JupiterOne

Back to complaining about things on topic..... Gee, couldn't they have made it MORE complicated to download these songs? First go to the Apple Store app (??? Why not iTunes store?) Then hit download. Then you're taken to the iTunes store anyway and have to log in. Then you're given some gift card code on a screen that talks about using your camera to redeem it. But that doesn't matter because you then just hit "Redeem". Then the songs start downloading. Whew!
Nah, the brunette hair (Jeannie-Jeannie/Samantha-Serena) or the goatee (Spock) will give it away.
Wow, that's too bad. Just saw this myself. Interesting what a small world it is. Looks like he was from not far from my hometown in PA. We even both graduated from Penn State, though he was several years before me.
Not broken, it worked fine for me today when I left my house and it automatically turned on. However, it is not 100%, more like 75%. Once when it was not working for several days, I looked at the location that was set. It had somehow changed to an address that was close, but not my house. Not sure how it changed.
I don't know since I'm not familiar with any other camera, as this was my first (and second). But you don't *have* to buy their 7-day or 30-day service. Live streaming is free.
I have had a Dropcam HD for almost a year now and just now bought a Dropcam Pro. The HD has been great allowing me to monitor a second home while I'm not there. So it's never on while I'm actually in the house so I'm not concerned with bandwidth with my other devices. I especially like their Auto schedule by location feature which is part of their iPhone app. So the camera automatically turns on when I leave and turns off when I arrive.The activity recognition does need...
I was able to activate, but not sign in or create an account. When I get the screen with 3 icons (Facebook, Google+ and PBS), nothing happens when I click them. I don't know if it's a settings thing or what.
"And parents will appreciate the auto-generated reports....". Perhaps, but can they NOT get their heads out of the office for even a minute???
Did anyone else have problems completing the activation using Safari? I was able to type in the activation code, but then had to register an account by clicking either the Facebook icon, Google+ icon or the PBS icon. Clicking on any icon did nothing. I had to do it on Firefox.
What happens if you Decline the T&C? Does the "smart" TV become a dumb TV? Can you use it as a TV at all? Do you get to return it for a full refund?