or Connect

Posts by JupiterOne

This happened to me once on my 5. The only way I could hang up the call was to power it down.
This may not be related, but in the last couple of months, I've been having this problem with my iPhone 5 where the sounds (which I assume comes out of the same speakers) will be very muted as if I turned the volume way down. SMS/iMessage sounds, notification sounds, lock/unlock sounds, all sound very muted. Checking my settings, volume is way up like it should be. And if I receive the call, the ring volume is fine too. The only way I've found to resolve this is a...
I think the article meant iOS 6 without hardware modification. The original quote doesn't make sense.
Still not showing up for me in Software Updates. (I'm on 10.8.3)
How do you pre-announce? Didn't they just announce?
For most of my calendar events, I have one alert, 5 minutes before the event. But I notice with my weekly recurring events, I get an alert right before the event too. This is something that I have never set up. (Like I said, most all of my alerts, recurring or not, have one 5 minute alert). When I look at the event, it somehow has added a second alert of "15 seconds before". When I edit the event to get rid of the 15 seconds before alert, it saves it and all future...
Can a UDID be mapped back to a real person? If all the tracking shows is that *an iPhone* has been to these places, I don't see the problem.
I just looked in the iTunes store and it looks like the latest version is 23.0.1271.100. That's quite a versioning system they got going there if it really has been out for 6 months. But I don't really know as I don't use Chrome anywhere.
What hardware is actually behind the chin? From the teardown photos I've seen so far, the chin is intact. I haven't seen a photo of the chin removed or exposed.