or Connect

Posts by JupiterOne

I was able to activate, but not sign in or create an account. When I get the screen with 3 icons (Facebook, Google+ and PBS), nothing happens when I click them. I don't know if it's a settings thing or what.
"And parents will appreciate the auto-generated reports....". Perhaps, but can they NOT get their heads out of the office for even a minute???
Did anyone else have problems completing the activation using Safari? I was able to type in the activation code, but then had to register an account by clicking either the Facebook icon, Google+ icon or the PBS icon. Clicking on any icon did nothing. I had to do it on Firefox.
What happens if you Decline the T&C? Does the "smart" TV become a dumb TV? Can you use it as a TV at all? Do you get to return it for a full refund?
Wow, more complicated than I thought. DST Explained
...or if your AppleTV is suddenly bricked, like the last update.
Well that's good, because that would have been a horrible insult to the iPad.
Just curious, but what makes this a desk? I'd expect a desk to have at least a drawer. I'd call this a table.
Exactly. I've been using these "hidden" features for a long time, before iOS7. Maybe there was some place somewhere where it wasn't consistent but certainly not hidden.