or Connect

Posts by JupiterOne

Alternate voice? On my 5 she has a *better* voice. And a male counterpart too. Is that what you mean?
This approach explains a lot.
OK, but that doesn't sound like ranchogirl's problem. She's saying her phone forgets her fingerprints by the next day. So maybe it is a defective unit. But even still, why does the phone do that after 48 hours? Did they give an explanation? Do you have a link to the actual article?
Wait, what? It is designed to forget your fingerprint scan? What does rescanning mean (I don't have the 5s yet)? Does that mean you have to re-train the system to recognize your fingerprint? Everyday? Wouldn't that be like the phone forgetting your passcode and you have to reset it every day? How is that convenient? I must be missing something. Do you have a link?
Go here. Down where it says "For the colorful", you can interactively choose a phone and case. You can play with the color combinations.
Darn, new ringtones...yes. New Siri voices...yes. Slow motion video....looks like just the new hardware.
I think you mean Pages, not Notes. And it also includes iMovie and iPhoto. But those are free with the new hardware + iOS 7. Not just iOS 7.http://www.apple.com/iphone-5s/built-in-apps/
Are all features of iOS 7 available to older hardware? Will my iPhone 5 have the new ringtones, new Siri voices, slow motion video? Anything exclusive to the new iPhones?
Any idea why this would still not be showing up for me? I'm on 10.8.4. Mid-2010 15" MBP. App Store just says No Updates.
The few times I've used the rear camera during Facetime calls, I was speaking while recording, showing something off. Would the user have to be silent so it doesn't switch back to the front camera? Also, seeing you can switch back and forth with a simple tap of an icon, I don't see the real need for this. However, the "interviewer" mode seemed like an interesting use case.