or Connect

Posts by LordJohnWhorfin

That would have been really, really cool 20 years ago, but with 10+ hours music playback time and good sound quality on many bluetooth headphones, why bother with wires?
Comcast has been playing with data caps on its network (250 or 350GB/month). Up until now, they're not enforced, but they could be at any time. Now, 250GB is a lot of data for an ordinary internet user, but a family streaming HD content will go through it quickly. Unless they stream through Comcast's own XFinity player: that data does not count against the cap. Of course, they insert their own unskippable commercials into any programming they stream. Should AppleTV be a...
No, but I can already do that with my phone. Can you wear the Apple Watch for a week without recharging? Can you look at it and tell the time without having to shake it or press a button? Someone was talking about 1970 CRT technology, this is going back to 1970 LED watches!
Well, the original was supposedly 7 days but lasts about 4, so I'm guessing 7 days is about right for the new one.Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll get an Apple Watch at some point, and I can see the appeal to some, but what I've seen so far is not very appealing. I may get completely wowed when I see it in person, and obviously they'll be able to get it very tightly integrated, much better than Pebble ever could. But at this point, to me the Pebble is a lot like the...
I'm glad I ordered my Pebble Time Steel. 7 days battery life, and the display is always on. So far the Apple Watch is not winning me over.
Canada has had marriage equality for 10 years and they've been doing just fine, eh.
He can't, because his study is baloney. There are, however, plenty of studies that show that children raised by same sex couples are at least as happy and healthy as children raised by straight couples, here's an article among zillions.http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/07/children-of-same-sex-couples-are-happier-and-healthier-than-peers-research-shows/ "children need a mother and a father" is an idiotic argument. Children have been raised by same...
He resold Virgin Mobile in 2006 (for almost a billion GBP) At the time Jobs was coming up with the iPhone, he considered developing Apple's own network to compete with the big four, and when it became abundantly clear that it was not a viable option, thought of going the MVNO route, to eventually end up with the exclusive contract with AT&T we're all familiar with. What Google could do to really innovate is come up with a cell phone like the iPhone 6, capable of connecting...
Anti-abortion activists who kill abortion doctors are terrorists and murder in the name of their christian religion. There is no reason why they should be treated any differently from the muslim nutcases who shoot people at malls. They're all crazy and unfit for living in a civilized society, and I agree with Tim, they must be eliminated.  Another idiotic post from rogifan, what a surprise.
Economy out of the toilet, check.Unemployment at its lowest level in 20 years, check.Ben Laden killed, check.Affordable Care Act, check.Repeal of DOMA and DADT, check. All that with an incredibly obstructive, antagonistic congress that won't even side with him when he pushes positions that line up with theirs, just out of principle. Obama has promised and delivered, and history will show him as one of the best presidents this country ever had.