or Connect

Posts by LordJohnWhorfin

Brilliant, Rand Paul and Ron Paul, Dumb and Dumber. I wouldn't put them in charge of replacing the urinal cakes in my office. Good thing neither of them will ever get near to hold public office outside of some garbage state nobody cares about.
I'm just so thrilled knowing that some of the angry posters on this thread will be blowing a gasket today reading about the Supreme Court's decision... Same sex marriage is now legal in all 50 states. Get ready to see a lot of celebration this week end.
What you say doesn't even begin to make sense. Quote the specific law you're referring to, or STFU.
Not quite sure what makes you believe that you have the slightest beginning of a valid point here. Are they legally allowed to do what they did? Yes. Do they have a legal obligation to do so? Absolutely not. So they deliberately implement an intrusive policy that violates a person's privacy and right to treatment. You must be a seriously callous and uneducated person to be thinking that way.
I am not (well, not anymore). I removed it from my system. Yes, a few sites don't work without it. I found alternatives. Their loss, not mine.
You know what's worse than Flash? Adobe Air. A nasty, worthless abortion of a wannabe competitor to Java and C#, constantly asking for updates. At least few companies were dumb enough to use it, sadly Amazon selected it for its music apps.
And it gives you the trots.
NOOOOOoooooooooooooo! T-Mobile is wonderful and Comcast would just turn it into crap. You'd have to call every 6 months if you didn't want your bill to triple automatically. And please, no merger with Dish either. They just sacked a quadriplegic employee for using medical MJ on his personal time in Colorado, where it's legal. I'm not doing business with a heartless, brainless company like that.
I had the previous version. The noise cancellation didn't do much, the sound quality was awful. I was getting better noise insulation from a $30 pair of Klipsch earbuds, not to mention considerably better quality (Klipsch earbuds are fantastic values, by the way) I would never buy a Phiaton product again.
I disagree. For a while I used a Powermat wireless charging battery case with my iPhone 5, and I loved the concept. It's incredibly convenient to be able to just plop down your phone and have it charge, even if it's at a slower rate than it would when plugged in. Mind you, with the super fragile and non-reversible microUSB connector found on Android phones, it's even more of an advantage not having to plug in, but even on my iPhone I appreciated not having to deal with...