or Connect

Posts by LordJohnWhorfin

It's an impossible job: insane pressure from management to release, but secrecy requirements that make it impossible to test correctly. And then the sh... hits the fan and you're left holding the bag. Being able to hold that position for 14 years says a lot about how good the man is, actually.
Nobody's going to bend a samsuck device, they're too busy pooping on them.
Today I was at Costco and noticed that when I turned on the phone a Costco icon showed up at the bottom left of the screen, opposite of the camera unlock. Swiping it took me directly to the Costco app. I had never seen this before iOS 8.
Is this the same as the GM that was available to developers?
I find it a little silly to make an expensive gold version of such an ephemeral product. This watch is like a cell phone, and doesn't really have a life expectancy of more than three years. I suspect it exists not so much to be sold, but more to validate the idea of this watch as a luxury product, in effect making the steel or aluminum version also look like luxury products by association. But then again, I'm sure it will find buyers, too.
Good luck reaching these limits with the pathetic speeds of their pokey network. Unless you're in one of the very few places where they actually have LTE service, you're stuck with lousy EVDO speeds which don't even begin to compare with what other carriers call 3G.I'm so happy the attempted merger with T-Mobile failed. Sprint sucks big green donkey dicks.
If only the sales figures agreed with him. But they tell a much different story...
iPad 4: 1.44kg. Surface Pro 3:  1.76kg. Your math is off, the difference is 320g. And it's not just the weight, it's also the thickness and the sharp angles. Give it a try and you'll understand.
True. On paper, it's the first MS tablet that's not a non-starter. And then you start using it, and you understand that specs only tell part of the story. The screen resolution and dot pitch are great, except that they only work properly in Metro mode. When you run non-Metro apps (most of them, since nobody has really bothered developing for the new, unfinished UI platform) the pixels are too small and the user interface unusable.The stand and keyboard are an improvement,...
I'm in San Jose and all I heard from Comcast was last week a request to restart my modem for increased speed. It went from 32mbps to 60mbps. Other than that, still no thottling or metered plans -- although there is always a threat of overages at some point in the future.