or Connect

Posts by cherrypop

This might not not have deep roots in reality, but a friend of mine is close with a former Apple employee who was poached by Samsung for their mobile division.  His reputation is killer, and Samsung's fortunate to have him.  He went to Samsung about a year ago.  Whether or not he's on the team responsible for S Wallet, it sheds some light on how Samsung might be going about building their Copy Machine. 
I've got Segall's blog post open in the next tab, but even before reading it I have to say I agree that Apple's ads have been missing the target for years.
...and the media will portray this as a malware attack against all Macs.
Not only is the 83% figure impressive, but the fact that iOS6 has been adopted so rapidly contrasts starkly with the issues some (if not most?) Android users have updating their OS.   
@tallestskil: "These are new. Those aren't. Not comparable"   Look up the word "hyperbole", which I used and you didn't include in your quotation, and the comparison to Apple refurbished products will make sense.
I think you meant quarter-over-quarter decline.       Given the actual discount of $200, that's hyperbole.  This is underscored by the fact that certified refurbished Macs are generally similarly discounted, and critics still suggests Macs are too expensive.
Michael T. Jones must have a very short memory, or little depth to his Internet experience, as Google Maps was widely panned for...the exact same issues facing Apple Maps.
"First of all, the fruitarian diet can lead to like severe issues," Kutcher explained. "I went to the hospital like two days before we started shooting the movie. I was like doubled over in pain." Even this stunt - Kutcher going all Daniel Day Lewis - won't be enough to get me in front of this movie.
"That said, they do seem to copy the designs of other successful manufacturers rather than designing their own" Kidding? Are you talking about engineering or design? Hyundai has some of the most original car designs on the road.
"Since there is no such model in existance, I suggest it's likely to be a fake Chinese knockoff. All the rest were above Apple Store prices." This is a phishing method in an effort to collect valid email addresses.