or Connect

Posts by cherrypop

Any word on whether or not Apple Retail Stores will have stock available for purchase on the 24TH?
Has any unreleased software product ever enjoyed so many posts? Not only is it unattractive, M$ knows how to drag out product releases to the point where it's actually aggravating.
This is going to make ATT a whole new batch of angry customers. When this topic first came up a few weeks ago, eligibility, I knew ATT wasn't telling customers everything they needed to know about the upgrade pricing. We'll see how it all shakes out.
That's flawed logic. There are plenty of customers who will flee AT$T at the first opportunity. Many of whom left Verizon for the iPhone, and will be thrilled to return.
What is it with the content providers? They are either at one extreme (free) or at the other ($). Micropayments are still not on the radar: market to the elite eat with the masses, market to the masses and eat with the elite. I'm not going to pretend to know what they should price hulu at, but $10/month, or 1/6th of a cable package, is redonkulous.
Something tells me that not everything here meets the eye. I suspect that while some of us with the 3GS have had our dates updated (I checked mine yesterday, and it's also june 21, 2010), I wouldn't be at all surprised if we're eligible for a discount of some kind, but not all eligible for the _full_ discount.
A solution could not come soon enough. I can barely get a signal when using the iPad in some areas in my house. This in places where my iPhone, etc, get a full signal. Fix this, pronto.
I agree and disagree. Subjectively, I've never used a more unreliable network than AT&T. My wife and I chat daily, via two iPhones (2G and 3GS), and we drop three or four times a given conversation. It's a running joke and HUGE frustration both. So, not many will remember AT$T's mMode, which preceded the iPhone by something like five years, but they made the same claims about it: "We're investing and building out the network, stick with us as we're getting better all the...
Bloody cuss, unfortunately some of us (read my wife) are forced to use this stuff for professional reasons.
So, is this yet another typical M$ announcement, wherein a new product is promised ... at some point in the future? Or, did that post put a date on the release? The post was too long, and too similar to previous Office 2011 posts.