or Connect

Posts by caliminius

I'm not "everybody" but I want an iPhone with a bigger screen. It's my biggest complaint with the device and will probably be the reason I replace my iPhone 4S with an Android device. I was okay with the screen size until I bought an iPad but now it feels tiny (I'm reminded of Jobs' famous "sand paper" comment). Sorry if you don't understand why somebody would want a larger screen iPhone but at the end of the day you're not "everybody" anymore than I am.
Considering how they have extremely similar interfaces, I'm going to call BS on this. Google Maps even has bigger buttons so it's actually easier to use than Apple Maps. Apple Maps confusing uses what looks like an information icon (the "i" in the circle) to access map settings and everything just seems further away and not as easy to access. Although it might be nonstandard, it's also nice Google having access to the map settings without having to make your way through...
I don't care who designed it, it's just not that attractive.
 The chip is in the cup. So the soda machine will only activate when a cup with an active chip is near it.
[[SPOILER]]Considering there's only 3 paragraphs (aka, run-on sentences) actually talking about Google Web Designer, I'd hardly call it an advertisement. The rest is the typical Dilger, "Why Google sux and Apple rox" BS.It's funny hearing NFC described as a failure when Disney is making a huge push with it at their parks. Everything is using NFC (park admission, payments, room keys, even the refillable cups). Not bad for a "failed" tech.
[[SPOILER]]Don't you find it pathetic that you have to wait a year for any major new functionality to come to iOS? There are plenty of things in iOS 7 that Are NOT tied to low level OS functionality (which also is true for a huge number of features in previous iOS releases). And before you call me a liar spreading FUD, prove me wrong. Name one built in app that has had a major feature added since iOS 6.
You made the assertion so it lies to you to provide proof.Or look at it this way:Steve Jobs killed Kennedy.Using your logic thus far, unless you're willing to provide proof that Jobs didn't kill Kennedy, then I can just keep stating that as fact. Yes that's incredibly stupid, but that's the logic you're using.Steve Jobs killed Kennedy.Steve Jobs killed Kennedy.Steve Jobs killed Kennedy.
  And yet a couple of weeks ago when there was the article about Google Chrome storing passwords in plain text which also required physical access to a logged in machine (much like this security flaw), the response around here was, "Holy Hell!!!! How can Google allow such a heinous flaw to exist!!!! Google sux!!!!"   Hypocritical much? 
Sorry to take the wind out of the sails of your idiotic rant but...Amazon isn't stopping Apple from bringing iTunes to the Kindle. Google isn't stopping Apple from bringing iTunes to Android. I bet both of them would advertise the crap out of it if Apple did. I could see the ad. "Now it's even easier to leave the iToys behind. iTunes is now available on the Amazon AppStore for Android."Kind of kills your whole rant. Sorry for the inconvenience of facts.