or Connect

Posts by caliminius

What exactly is straw clutching about my argument? If a perv wants to take video of you using the toilet, all they have to do is hit record on the phone before entering the bathroom and just be holding it. It doesn't take much skill and is a hell of a lot more discrete than someone having to stare at you the whole time. And since the phone would end up at waist height, it's better aligned for the "money shot." Or do you punch everyone who walks into the bathroom clutching...
They banned ALL recording devices at the meeting not just Glass. The headline only mentioning Google's latest product is just cheap link bait.
What makes Glass any more invasive than the modern cell phone?I can just as easily record video of someone discretely with my iPhone as someone wearing a head mounted camera. From the video that Google posted, Glass turns on a red LED light when it's recording. No cell phone does such a thing.It's also extremely easy to record conversations without the other party being aware with an iPhone. Just start recording in the Voice Recorder app and set the phone down. Extremely...
Well, since you're saying the ear pods are free, 10 x 0 is 0 so yes they might be better than other headphone that cost nothing. If you're going with their retail price of $29 and stating their better than $290 headphones, you're starting to spout nonsense. Outside of their actual electronic device core (Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPod), Apple is pretty dreadful at hardware.
I know you've always acted like kind of a d1ck, but really? You actually want thousands of people unemployed simply because they make a competing product? (And yes, I do believe you were serious with your comment.)I know quite a few people with the means to purchase any phone they wish who purchased an Android phone instead of an iPhone. And they're all much more mentally stable than I am (who owns an iPhone). Of course they're all IT people with the ability to judge tech...
This article says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Apple's iAds vs. Google's mobile ads. Neverr forget that.And for the other people commenting with similar reading comprehension problems, I'll repeat it:This article says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Apple's iAds vs. Google's mobile ads.Google doesn't give two sh1ts whether you're on iOS or android as long as you're getting their ads.
How would that be any different if an iOS using friend gave the Facebook app permission to their contacts? Since on either platform you have to explicitly give permission for an app to access your contacts. Despite what the article title would have you believe, the Android Facebook app is only sending the phone number of the device it is installed on, not the phone's entire contacts list (which it can't do since it doesn't yet have permission to access it.). Yes, that's...
  A good editor wouldn't publish Dilger's trash "articles." They're not news articles. They're ego-stroking for Apple fans.   He really has only ever written one story: Apple is awesome! Microsoft/Google/(Insert Latest Company to Compete Against Apple Here) sux!!!!
  It's a Dilger "article." This is what you should expect from him (i.e., neither quality nor professionalism).
  Consoles have never had an advantage over PCs when it comes to graphics so I don't really understand this comment. About the only thing I can think of is the graphical power of a new console is greater than the average graphical power of a PC. But that's only because the PC market ranges from cheap $300 models up to multi thousand dollar setups.