or Connect

Posts by caliminius

Well said.
I was tempted to apologize for calling you a fool, but I've decided to add on that you're an idiot too. Or maybe I should say ignoramus so that I can follow your example and throw in multisyllabic words to make myself sound more intelligent than the idiotic crap you keep posting.I'm bisexual. I'm transgendered. I didn't chose to be either of those things. Hence, it's not a choice. But again that's just another of my continuing fallacious arguments. You talk of "fallacious...
  Hey kettle, thanks for calling the pot black! Or did you forget your earlier comment?  
  How about you address my point?   Since you want the government out of personal relationships, basically giving people free reign to treat people anyway they want.   Do you think that blacks should still be forced to used different bathrooms than whites? Or that women shouldn't be allowed to vote?    That's where we'd be without government intervention into personal relationships. I know there are quite a few people out there who would be more than happy to bring those...
  You are a fool.   It is absolutely the business of the government to ensure a fair playing field for all of it's citizens. That requires interference in personal relationships because history clearly shows that humans very rarely do that willing.   Or maybe you think that blacks should still be forced to used different bathrooms than whites. Or that women shouldn't be allowed to vote.
I think the issue concerns showing app data or what could be perceived as app data on an icon. If it's going to look like app data, it should be real data. It shouldn't be like the icon for iCal in OS X was for the longest time. Or like the Weather icon has been in iOS with the constant display of 73 degrees. Or perpetually stuck showing a time of 10:15.
Why is the assumption that they're haters? Can't people poke fun at the mighty Apple or does that bother your delicate sensibilities too much?
Did I miss the announcement that Apple was bought out by Abercrombie and Fitch? Some Apple fans might be elitist snobs but I don't think that is who Apple is targeting.
You're deluding yourself if you don't think the iPod Nano and Shuffle were introduced to increase market share. You're right that iPod Nano isn't a cheaper version of the iPod Touch but only because your comparison is wrong. The Nano was the cheap version of the Classic. The iPad Mini was introduced to increase market share by providing an option for a more portable version. And Apple keeps the non retina iPad around as a cheap option just like it has begun doing with...
  I completely agree about the icons. Many of them are just atrocious, Newstand being the biggest offender. Whose 5-year-old kid created that design? Granted, the current empty wooden bookshelf icon is just as hideous. The white background icons look really bad. And yes, there doesn't seem to be any sort of common design language between the icons and many don't scream out anything regarding functionality. What do colored blobs have to do with Game Center (yes, I know the...