or Connect

Posts by Galley

I would only be interested if I could stream all of my 30,000 songs to my iPhone. Out of those 30,00, there are perhaps a total of five that were purchased from the iTunes Store; the rest are lossless. I don't need online backup of five songs.
The MLB.com At Bat iPhone app has been streaming video with HTML5 since last summer, and it also supports authentication of an MLB.TV subscription. Apparently the folks at Hulu are jut too lazy, or are getting paid off by Adobe. My vote is for the latter.
I have nearly 30,000 lossless tracks on my iMac, and would love an easy and legal way to stream them to my iPhone and iPad, even if it's 192Kbps.
D'oh! I was hoping they would be delivered on the 24th.
Gizmodo was always 3rd-rate journalism at best.
Our Best Buy had 40 people in line at 9:00 a.m. They then informed us that the UPS delivery would be late, but they had 30 of each model coming. I picked mine up at 2:30 p.m.
I arrived at the Best Buy in Greenville, SC at 8:00 a.m. and was 17th in line. At 9:00 they informed us that the UPS shipment was delayed due to flooding in Kentucky. They will be here no later than 5:00 p.m. At least I'm guaranteed to get one.
Automatic transcoding is most welcome for those of us with lossless libraries. Now all I need is the option to store audio and video files on separate hard drives.
Dear Adobe Flash, Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Sincerely HTML5
If Apple pays extra, they will. Which makes you wonder why they didn't release it on Friday.