or Connect

Posts by Lemon Bon Bon.

Pixelmator can be used for work.   Lots of it.   At a far cheaper price than PS.   Adobe can keep their rental leech ware.   Lemon Bon Bon.
Yes.  No shame in this Mac.  It's a decent computer for a reasonable price. Lemon Bon Bon.
I wonder if the iMac can drive a 2nd 4k display...   I'd like to be able to have a 'rotate' Dell style (I know, I'm going to hell...) monitor alongside it.  I want to be able to see A3 art at 'near' 200-300 dpi print.   Lemon Bon Bon.
Just been riding that Pink Unicorn... Lemon Bon Bon.
No kidding...  The land of taxes... Lemon Bon Bon.
At least you can have the 250 gig SSD now without being penalised for it.   Happy for the Mini crowd getting a great update... :)  Spec boost and price cut.   IN context, you're paying far less for the iMac with 5k display than the Dell 5k display alone?  (Did I get that right?)   Lemon Bon Bon.
£1999.   That's a pretty amazing price for a 5k display with a thoroughly decent computer.   I wonder how that ATI (sorry, 'AMD') gpu will drive that 5k display.   ...won't be able to resist seeing one in the flesh.   I guess I was right about the retina coming to the iMac in 2014.  Maybe I should have waited the last two years...  (Nahhh...)   If only you could rotate the screen to portrait mode...   The iMac.  A real work of art.   Lemon Bon Bon.
I wonder what that is in pounds. Lemon Bon Bon.
Nothing needless about 5k.   I wonder.  Can it view an a3 sheet of paper at print resolution.  'Not quite?'   Lemon Bon Bon.
About time.   The Wizard will have no excuse this time.   As close to a 'mid range' 'mini-tower' as he's going to get.   Decent price drop and spec boost.   Wonder if it will drive a 4k display...   Lemon Bon Bon.