or Connect

Posts by Lemon Bon Bon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=21%27%27+monitor&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=31429478480&hvpos=1s1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5488204054343611983&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_34esr5pc9k_b   There are plenty of 21 inch monitors that cost peanuts.  Because they're crap?  No.   Because it's ancient tech'.   Take any £100 monitor.  Bundle it with the Mac Mini and you've got a £600 'iMac' entry Mac system.   It wasn't that long ago, under...
Be still my beating heart... Lemon Bon Bon.
Overdue.     Lemon Bon Bon.
16 bit for all Macs is being worked on, yes.  They said as much.   Pretty good to get support for the latest Apple Tech'....  A decent upgrade.  Bug fixes, refinement and a key new feature A show of intent.  Have Adobe got support for the latest Mac Pros? :P   But the majority of the user base is prob' iMac...and MacBooks.   They do have CMYK support.   Adjust layers next?   It's a great app' for £20.  Slick.  Fast.  Very functional.  They're adding features all...
4.5 not big enough.  Mere 1/2 inch?  Meh. Closer to 5 inch.  'Done.' Lemon Bon Bon.
 That looks the business. Lemon Bon Bon.
The 27 inch iMac screen res is good.  But it's no retina screen.  I can tell the difference between the Macbook Pro/iPad/iPhone vs it.   It's just not as sharp.  Pun  not intended.     It stretched my eyeballs a little.   Lemon Bon Bon.
And the '8k' link?   Press Releases EIZO Releases 31.1" Super High Resolution 8 Megapixel Monitor for Multi-Modality Environments       Hakusan, Japan, November 27, 2013 – EIZO Corporation (TSE: 6737) announced the release of the RadiForce RX850, a 31.1-inch color LCD monitor capable of displaying 8 megapixels for multi-modality applications. The RadiForce RX850 is the successor of the RadiForce RX840-MG released last year, which was the first 8 megapixel...
 I think Tallest Skil makes a sound point in the 2nd paragraph here. The A7 with Rogue graphics is on a par of 'just' behind the current or out going 'last gen' consoles. With the A8, will be a 'quarter' of the way to catching up.  And yes, in two years time it's going to be very close with or visually competitive with the current incoming costless with the possibility of Apple pulling ahead.  The consoles are static.  The iPad is a moving target and it's graphical...
Treating your employees like human beings?   Good idea. :P   Lemon Bon Bon.