or Connect

Posts by Lemon Bon Bon.

Agreed.  Even more trivial for a company with 200 billion in the bank. Lemon Bon Bon.
 Underwhelming.  Certainly.  Yes.  Half a year late.Sure, 4k for the 21incher is great.  But a 5400rpm HD?!  The best and worst of Apple. A mediocre update. Lemon Bon Bon.
I guess you'd have to ask Uncle Phil about that... Lemon Bon Bon.
 Spot on. Lemon Bon Bon.
What he said.  IN spades. Lemon Bon Bon.
 I'm an iMac fan.  But I have to agree with the Wizard here on this. ;) 4k on the 21 incher.  Great.  Skylake on the 27 incher?  Meh. This is a nickel and diming update. Lemon Bon Bon.
It can't be the volume of the range.  The desktop Pro has SSD as standard.  The iMac sells way more than that.  SSDs have fallen like a stone in price.   200 billion in the bank and nickel and diming on the up sell.  It's never enough, eh?   Lemon Bon Bon.
...with hyperbole if he can laud ancient technology for that price.  Don't sell a sales guy, Phil. (I quite like Phil...but...c'mon...) It is embarrassing.  Lemon Bon Bon.
Sinking to new lows.  We all know about the 'ram reaming' thing Apple has going on. But still including 5400rpm for a company that boasts forward thinking design on the Macbook? Meh.  24 gig Fusion drive.  Should be 256 gig by now.  Scratch that.  For the price iMacs are, should be SSD by now.  The far cheaper Macbook Air line is. Lemon Bon Bon.
Deary me.  Apple really sinking to new lows on the stingy up sell thing.  As opposed to upping the Fusion from 128 gigs to 256 gigs SSD. At least on some options of iMac you can opt for the 256 gig SSD for the 'same' price.  And just buy an external SSD or HHD for little coin. Every device Apple sells has SSD.  What the hell is going on with the iMac?  It's historically more expensive than the old bubble wrap iMac.  Still including 5400 rpm spinners?  SSD drives up to 256...