or Connect

Posts by Lemon Bon Bon.

13 inch iPad with a 4k resolution would be nice.   5 inch iPhone?  Yes please.   That gives users of iPad and iPhone a bit more choice.  And suck the air out the room for competitors.   Kind of inevitable.  A bigger iPad and iPhone are coming.  You don't introduce 'desktop' class cpus without being on the cusp of even more growth.   It's also called putting the boot into Samsung, M$, Intel etc.  A7, A8 etc...   Lemon Bon Bon.
Get in there...   Almost a billion in damages.  Not nearly enough.  However, a seismic win for Apple.  And pants down for Samsung.   A landmark win.  It took a while.  But Apple is protecting it's IP.  And won deservedly.   This one's for you, Steve.   Lemon Bon Bon.
I truly hope the rumour "The two new iPhone models will feature screen sizes of 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches" is correct. I hope so. It's what's needed. They can keep the 4 incher and make it the 'iPhone Nano.' Done. Lemon Bon Bon.
B*ll*cks. Many commentators had the iPad priced at £1000 before launch.  Apple shocked everyone and gave it a £399 entry price.  So, THEY CAN DO VALUE AND WELL MADE MACHINES. The history of the iMac is ALL about VALUE.  From the the colours to the white plastic to the initial alu machines.  I don't have a difficult time with Apple's own history.  Maybe you need to have Apple's previous pricing history on the iMac pounded into your BRAIN with a bat...so you can get the idea...
Blah, blah, blah...   You're posts have been a waste of time so far.  Tell us something we don't know.  Apple's desktop prices have been creeping upwards for a while now.  Nobody said anything about Apple making a £399 top of the line iMac.  So put that in yer yahoo. It so happens that Apple's laptop line is far better value.  You can get the best part of 3 laptops that include a screen for under a grand.  YOU CAN'T SAY THAT FOR A SINGLE DESKTOP OFFERING! That they haven't...
"Geee Lemon you are making me use the define function in IOS.😳😳😳😳😳"   Np, Wizard. ;)   Lemon Bon Bon.
Not 'JUST' their decision. You could get the 24 inch for a decent  price. Now you have a 21inch for near enough the same price...(when 21 inch monitors are dirt cheap...) when they could have had the 24 inch model as entry giving the consumer better value. Lemon Bon Bon.
I payed the best part of £2000 on Adobe's greed machine only for incompatibility rear it's ugly head.   Stuff that.   Lemon Bon Bon.
Pixelmator 3.  Excellent release.   Adjustment Layers (hopefully) for the next release...   These guys are 100% Mac developers supporting the latest Apple tech'.  It's fast.  Just got even faster.  Great  'gpu' accelerated filters.   It's getting better and better.   A steal for the £20 price.  What's more, they give so many point releases away for free.  BARGAIN!  Now...   ...THAT's how to look after your user base.   As for Adobe.  I hope Karma forces them to...
Die Adobe, DIE!   Lemon Bon Bon.