or Connect

Posts by Lemon Bon Bon.

I think that's a reasonable guess based upon a clue in the invite, ascii. Why not have the Macbook Pro's 13 inch Retina screen?  Give it to the Air as well. And you have one screen to share production costs? Love to have a 13 inch iPad... Lemon Bon Bon.
 People used to moan about OS X and how it looked or the lack of teh 'snappy.' Now OS X is a work of art. iOS 7 is just the beginning of where maybe OS 'Ten' passes the batton. There was an Apple II.  Then the Mac.  Now we have iOS7.  They'll refine it in time...wonder what it will look like after another 'ten' cats?  Lemon Bon Bon.
Should be a good event. Mavericks and Mac Pro (the latter long time in coming...) So I'm looking forward to both of those. And some sane pricing for the entry model (and I say that as a top end BTO iMac owner...) 4k 'Cinema' display? and ofc. The new 'Pads are going to be impressive with the Rogue and A7 chipset. An A7X chipset should kick booty in the iPad 5 (New New...) I have a 3rd Gen iPad and a A7X Rogue iPad 5 will blow the doors off it. For me, the iPad...
Aye.  It's a classy design alright. But design wise it's very similar to the 5C except it's slimmer and in alu.  There's not a massive difference in size...but the touch is more svelte, yes...and it is noticeable. You could argue the iPhone is just a touch with a phone chipset and antenna. The question is.  How much would it cost to add one to the Touch?  If the Touch costs £199 or £250 for the low end or mid range options. Would it cost £150s to add an antenna to the...
The entry iPad is the best value product they make.   Lemon Bon Bon.
Aye, Wizard.  Sadly. There was a time when you got real value from an iMac or Mac Tower purchase.  And they had them priced so there was something for 'everybody.'  Whether consumer on a tighter budget or the *cough, 'Pro.' Those days are long gone. Lemon Bon Bon.
Says nht who's been whinging on AI for years with his endless diatribes and snotty nitpicking.  You b*gger off and get something better. He says.  *politely. Lemon Bon Bon.
Why, thank you, Phil. ;) Lemon Bon Bon. 
Seeing as you have a box of tissues, I guess you'll have more use out of them than me.  Apple kit is sexy, afterall... I have the flagship iMac, you burk.  Two iPhones.  One iPad.  Two previous Power Macs...plenty of Apple software, Adobe suite...etc etc. Dell blah, blah.  Try something new. Just because I like Apple kit doesn't mean I can't be critical of their cool aid on desktop prices. Badge of honour to all of those who love paying more for less on each round of iMac...
...given sliding desktop sales.   Just make desktop an apple box or cylinder that you can spec.   Saves on expensive Imac production...or mini indifference.   Let the Apple customer decide.  Be great for switchers too.   Lemon Bon Bon.