or Connect

Posts by Lemon Bon Bon.

"curmudgeon |kərˈməjən| noun a bad-tempered or surly person." *hmmm. 'You're surly!' 'You're bad-tempered.' Hmmm.* I suppose the fancy way of saying it makes it sound better than it actually is. A bit like the price on the 'new' Mac mini. If we price it higher...then it's got to be a better computer, right? *I can just hear Apple marketing now. Lemon Bon Bon.
No kidding. What do you need a two year old 280 GTX for? You only have to pay £2000 to get access to a 2 year old card. Much better instead to get the *whoo new mini with its integrated crappics for £650. Apple twice the price for hardware that performs twice as bad as the PC equivalent...with *poor Open GL drivers. Lemon Bon Bon.
Well, they must be 'cheeeeeeeeeeap' PC to 'mid' PCs because I see plenty of PCs packing more that 256 VU ram. Often cost more than a Mac..? Only if you post on these forums and block out reality and tell yourself that a million times. But in the real world... Lemon Bon Bon.
Humanitarian tech' company that crosses teh boundaries of liberal prices and glacial tech' updates on their desktops. 'Tiring'. No kidding.Lemon Bon Bon.
'Blown away by the update.' Me too. :/ *Jaw swings loosely in the breeze... Lemon Bon Bon
That's for multi-quote Dave. (...and his 'multi-functional' doorstop.) *I don't know why I'm 'whining'...it's not like people *do* that when a machine has gone from well under £400 from the PPC days to £645 in these Intel days. *whoop, it's had it's crappy integrated crappics replaced...for (gasps*) more integrated crappics... *whoo...Lemon Bon Bon.
That's it. I aint sleeping a wink tonight. 250£ extra. Where's the fekking quad core and a 4850 in a slightly bigger Mini? *greed. The stench of it I smell. Lemon Bon Bon.
£649 for a biscuit tin. Fcuk me. I agree. If I buy that, I'm being emotionally manipulated by Apple's media. Lemon Bon Bon.
I'm happy I'm not paying £649 for a 'tin' with crap specs. Lemon Bon Bon.
[QUOTE Apple makes small incremental steps, so say what you want, it's coming.[/QUOTE] Well, the 'mini' is evidence of that. 'Less' spec for even more money. Add that to the glacial pace of GPU cards in Mac machines. And the glacial nature of the Open GL drivers in the OS. Incremental. Glacial. Just semantics, I guess. Lemon Bon Bon.