or Connect

Posts by Lemon Bon Bon.

Humanitarian tech' company that crosses teh boundaries of liberal prices and glacial tech' updates on their desktops. 'Tiring'. No kidding.Lemon Bon Bon.
'Blown away by the update.' Me too. :/ *Jaw swings loosely in the breeze... Lemon Bon Bon
That's for multi-quote Dave. (...and his 'multi-functional' doorstop.) *I don't know why I'm 'whining'...it's not like people *do* that when a machine has gone from well under £400 from the PPC days to £645 in these Intel days. *whoop, it's had it's crappy integrated crappics replaced...for (gasps*) more integrated crappics... *whoo...Lemon Bon Bon.
That's it. I aint sleeping a wink tonight. 250£ extra. Where's the fekking quad core and a 4850 in a slightly bigger Mini? *greed. The stench of it I smell. Lemon Bon Bon.
£649 for a biscuit tin. Fcuk me. I agree. If I buy that, I'm being emotionally manipulated by Apple's media. Lemon Bon Bon.
I'm happy I'm not paying £649 for a 'tin' with crap specs. Lemon Bon Bon.
[QUOTE Apple makes small incremental steps, so say what you want, it's coming.[/QUOTE] Well, the 'mini' is evidence of that. 'Less' spec for even more money. Add that to the glacial pace of GPU cards in Mac machines. And the glacial nature of the Open GL drivers in the OS. Incremental. Glacial. Just semantics, I guess. Lemon Bon Bon.
There you go. Just an 'illusion.' (*Looks at the sky.) I think that's a good idea. Let's eliminate all the entry models. So that way we can just buy Apple's 'top of the line.' In effect the 'top end' becomes the entry model... *Looks blankly. Lemon Bon Bon.
Well, 'stiff'. Not 'unreasonable'. HHAHAHahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHHAHHa. *Wipes tears from eyes. Sure. Whatever you say Dave. Yeah. Blame it on the Chinese. Blame it on the PPC. I didn't think it would be Apple's fault... And I thought McVities digestive biscuit Christmas 'tins' were expensive... Lemon Bon Bon.
When was the last time Apple offered a 'good deal' for its desktops? Uhm. I'd reach and say the inclusion of a 27 inch monitor in the iMac once the 27 inch monitor filters down to the sub-1k model. *Don't hold your breath. *fek me. The mac mini started at under £400 originally. Now it's £249 more at least. I can't be arsed to work out the % increase. Who cares? It's expensive. Put the 'premium' (let's be polite) 24 inch monitor with it that Apple also sell. ...