or Connect

Posts by SimonMTL

I probably am confusing it also. You mean that the universal app file I have in iTunes on my computer contains all necessary files for normal res and retina res and iPad res, yet when it is installed on my iPhone, it will not put all the files, just the ones necessary for the low res screen of my 3GS iPhone and not the higher res files?? Seriously? You sure about that?? It would make sense, yet all journalists and bloggers have not mentioned that. Any link to a website...
these pics are not even the 5MP originals! 1296x968 doesn't even fill up the screen! Of course you'll get pixel artifacts on a resized picture!!!
These guys don't even look Vietnamese! Viets have much finer facial features. FAKE! I smell Korean trolls!
Hope so! Because those shots were not very good. And I can't imagine Apple touting their 5 lens optics system for something this bad! NFB Pixstop app will be fantastic with this camera. Looking forward to seeing if the camera uses the full res for that kind of animation/video app.
Who's betting on Real Racing HD+? And some smashing EA FPS? Plus demos of Pages, graphics package, and iBooks+ 2.0?
Like VHS and S-VHS, maybe S-HD? But I like HD+, it -looks- better. And it's simple, yet elegant. Well done!
It was a mockup. If you look at the lighting under the index and thumb, the thumb has very white light, yet it is sitting on the black edge where no light is emitted. Also, a dark background doesn't emit so much light that the fingers would be so lit up from underneath!Plus, if you leave your finger on that calendar icon for longer than 3 seconds, the icons would start wobbling! And it takes longer than 3 seconds for a professional photograph to get this shot...EDIT: ok,...
Sharp being the manufacturer, it would seem we're getting the IGZO display. Thin, light, bright, battery-friendly. Ahhh! March can't come fast enough!
Actually, I'm on that bandwagon. I don't see Apple using such a high density screen. For an iPhone, we've all seen how it can improve readability on such a small screen. On an iPad, there is no reason for such high res, there is enough real estate to make things legible with a good resolution. It really is overkill. And will again make the app world split itself with a standard version, a Retina version, an HD version, and now a FullHD version. And people will be...
OK, available now! 13h15