or Connect

Posts by Morky

I would love to see the company that brought the mouse to the masses finally make a good mouse.
I know the GPS would kill the battery faster, but that could be handled by requiring more deliberate user interaction to enable it, like say, just before a run. 
Correct. Those phone armbands are uncomfortable and I was hoping the Apple watch would free me from wearing one.
If MS could put GPS in this, Apple could have done it in their watch. I don't want to carry a phone on a run, and I understand it kills battery, but I can recharge as needed. Sad that this is better device for running than Apple's
This idea that any regulation is really off. Financial deregulation was at the core of the great recession. Most broadband internet markets are really monopolies at the last mile, so the implication that regulating a monopoly is trampling rights is just crazy. Anti-trust laws were written for good reason. The world your ilk is itching to return us to (Gilded Age, robber barons) was not very nice and didn't have a stable economy.
I wouldn't like to be the quality control manager for Maps 1.0. Lumberg: Yeah.. so, we're rolling out a map of the entire Earth next month. Can you just go in there and check everything's labeled properly? Thanks... Yeah.. and I'm gonna have to ask you to come in on Saturday.
  Yes, that's exactly what he said in the keynote, except you can opt to allow network access after receiving the scary warning.
Reminds me of this article where you could hear relevant Google ads during a 911 call:   http://www.theonion.com/video/new-google-phone-service-whispers-targeted-ads-dir,17470/
 No, it's called One World Trade Center. Freedom Tower is no longer the official name. Now leave me in peace while I enjoy my freedom fries.
Brooklyn would be the fourth largest city in America if not part of NYC, and yet we still have no Apple store, while Manhattan is awash in them.