or Connect

Posts by MacRR

haha. for real.
Don't forget Forstall was ousted. I'd imagine there are a lot of changes going into the next iOS, and the existing team is probably going through an adjustment period.
yea.. dual SSDs are the way to go.
These will make perfect additions to my rendering farm.. perfectly scalable!
My mistake- I thought patent http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=%2220110246290%22.PGNR.&OS=DN/20110246290&RS=DN/20110246290 had been granted? oops.    But to compare that patent to the lodsys patent http://www.google.com/patents/US7222078   It's a joke.
If memory serves- apple was granted a patent that clearly dictates in app purchasing technology, whiles the lodsys patent clearly outlines an ancient fax machine.   If you are going to be a patent troll, shouldn't your patent be explicit about the technology you are suing for (in the least)? This is plainly the assertion of a useless patent on the string of a hope that small developers will cave and pay their extortion like tax or pay legal bills into...
Anyone can plainly see what's up here.I'll just wait to see if someone else cares to comment.Take care!
WTH are you talking about?I think I get it, you just want to bait me into some ad hominem comment so you can power trip on me, because you certainly aren't having a conversation with me.I didn't change anything, btw.maybe someone here can help you out a bit?I thought moderators were held to a higher standard here?
It seems you are out of touch on the concept. Shrug. I'd explain it quite simply for you, but why waste the time, right?
I never said the phone should be a weapon. I did say the user Dunks (see post above above) is spot on... For starters.Yes. I know all phones aren't iPhones. So?It's about deterring theft. If an iPhone was impossible to turn off and allowed the thief to be tracked it would be a hell of a deterrent than the way it is now. As it is now, a thief just has to turn it off, wipe it, jailbreak it and then sell it. After he robs you, in some cases violently, of course.Easy peasy....