or Connect

Posts by MacRR

It's definitely you. Recoveries aren't as common as your probable anecdotal little examples have led you to believe. You've never heard of Apple picking? Even if your phone is recovered, which again isn't the common scenario, you still got violently robbed.You must live in a nice place with marshmallow clouds and unicorns riding on rainbows.If recoveries were so high, why do carriers need to to put together a database to deter smartphone crime? If they were more often...
Lost mode. Stolen mode. Bullshit mode. Orbital mode. Whatever. How about two seconds to turn off mode and voila. Gone. Make it impossible to turn off and "modes" will mean something. How out of touch with the robbery situations is everyone at apple/carriers they think a lost mode works for shit? Pfft.
Wow- you are a cheap date. google and their shareholders love good little consumers like you that fall in line like you owe them something for their enormous return on manipulating you.
"Google and Facebook, along with other advertising and technology companies, are working to keep government discussions on "Do Not Track" regulations private so they can twist the definition of "consumer tracking" to the point of offering completely meaningless protections for users. " Oh. like AT&T twists the definition of bandwidth to suit their needs. sure. why not? There's plenty of suckers that will buy into it.
here's some info about what i was talking about if anyone is curious: fix messaging protocol http://fixprotocol.org/more_information/faq.shtml Dark liquidity pools http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_liquidity iceberg trade definition http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/...#axzz1pyTpJ54Q
You guys would be surprised how often this happens. Especially with the advent of black box trading, so really- it isn't that big of a deal. Bats just fucked up and published the trade. Another common issue with black box trading is executing with yourself and in some cases those erroneous trades will be responsible for all of the stock's volume. But this is why you shouldn't have stop orders. as fuked up as that is. Proximity trading is a huge product, and it's not just...
the biggest problem consumers face in dealing with this is the sheer lack of understanding of how bandwidth functions. The carriers have done a kick ass job in twisting the situation into a win for themselves. It serves to generate profit whilst blaming their customers who use the very service they sell. And it's kind of effective. Certainly, they get away with it. But it's especially disturbing when you see people vehemently back the telcos and succumb to this mentality...
And this goes back to the very first thing I said to you- you need to take it upon yourself to learn what bandwidth actually is and how it really exists and how it is used.There are many options available to them on their part to relieve traffic in densely populated areas at peak time.And they don't owe me shit- you are right. but that's why they will lose in court every single time.Dude- aren't you personally feeling shame that you are bought and sold to a companies...
How is that evidence? Think about it for a second. Where is the actual evidence you are talking about?I mean- learning about how bandwidth actually works front end to end, and how it is used, and then on to the equipment that facilitates data transfer is a huge, very daunting subject to broach, much less learn about. You really kind of need to educate yourself about that first- or we won't even be able to talk about it in any productive way.So here's a few facts that could...
Again, false. There is no evidence of that. The responsibility is on the provider- this bs where it;s thrown on their customers is the most ridiculous profit strategy I have ever heard. Only people who don't understand technology at all and are sensitive to playground mentalities of sharing and being greedy like we are talking about cookies at nap time fall into line and side with ATT. By the way, all of these opines on the matter along these lines is strictly emotional...