or Connect

Posts by MacRR

not really. look at smartguy's post for intelligence. look at yours for utter lackness of such. want me to keep going or do you concede your :retardednes: feel good yet? patsy much in your bitterness? or is it all feel good moronic all day?
bitter much?
Honestly- that is the most intelligent approach to patents I have ever come across. You really exemplify your handle in that post.
I don;t care apple is on the end of this stick.. I think this is probably the best anti-troll (not saying apple is a troll by any means) strategy. Bring about an all out attack on their patent portfolios invalidating all that you can while making them succumb to legal costs for once.
Ad hominem attack deleted - JLAdhominem aside- I still was right. -MRR
In this day and age, googlesuck aside, i'd rather see a group win patents vs one company. awesome outcome. another aside- anyone notice itunes and mac app store are not working right now. I kind of hope it's because lion is being released !!
NY post failing utterly to survive in 3...2...1... later morons. no one cares anyways. happy phailing!
The main take away for Sony should be the impending doom apple is about to throw over them. I'm kind of doubting Airplay Mirroring will be entirely up to snuff, but given how much apple has concentrated on graphical improvement in the A5 chip- I think once apple TV and subsequent generations of Ipads come out air- wirelessly airplaying video games to your big screen for the cost of an iPhone you'd already have, a TV you'd probably already have, and a $99 AppleTV it's a no...
I have yet to see google handle anything legally with any competency... google TV, cloud, etc. So I would expect android devs to get pwn3d more than they already are.
Not to mention- they didn't even design the patent in question- they bought it. Given Apple's legal response- there is no doubt they are going to countersue Lodsys. Did Google ever even respond?