or Connect

Posts by MacRR

how crazy is it to have a grandfathered unlimited plan at this point?
Yea- they dress to steal billions
and then apple fires off the existing link on it's site. 10 seconds of work Al Franken could have done himself.
the fact that you are intentionally installing a program, regardless of entering a password, should mean the risk is still low.
I've been to that store. Do you guys have any idea how diverse it is in there at all times? There is every ethnicity on the planet walking through there daily, and I would go so far as to say often times caucasians are the minority. If it was truly racism then there'd be no problem irrefutably establishing a pattern of racism. IMO- this is bs. sorry- but I think a race card is being purposely played for a pay out, and it's a shame because it makes people take real racism...
agreed. this guy basically just twisted her into a windows approach and it is guaranteed that some genius out there in the future will be solving this puzzle unless she ends up living with it (doubtful).
a baby is someone who goes to an apple oriented board and says stupid shit to an audience that will not be able to help themselves in replying to your idiocy you somehow believe is intelligent thought. Then you attain super baby status with your mock poutrage over your dumb ass post getting deleted. why not go somewhere on the internet where you can fit in?
obviously, apple should not defend developers on every issue. But, clearly, this is one of those issues where apple should extend their legal resources in all it's might to the developers. Not only because this is bullshit, but because this is an attempt to set a legal precedent that will open a flood of patent troll lawsuits on ios developers. You know- the ones who make money to take away in lawsuits. The chilling effect on development, not to mention the major legal...
but when the 8.5 was just a rumor in the other thread people tried to frame it like it was a proper valuation based on getting skype subscribers. HAHA.. what kind of brain drain do you need to fall susceptible to just to think that was the value of skype users? it's not monopoly money. All this does is help wipe out MSFT cash holdings with zero ROI. I'll venture to say they will never make anywhere near a small percentage of 8.5B for the duration of MSFTs existence. Mark...
This deal goes a long way in showing what a fool balmer is. IT defies words. you can't even defend how stupid he was. It's so stupid on so many levels it is going to redefine the word ballmer as a term to convey the utmost depths of moronic waste of resources. WTF was he thinking and why didn't anyone stop him? I mean holy fucking shit.