or Connect

Posts by MacKrazyinKC

Well iOS 7 is on my phone but not on the iPad. I do not do "Notes" on the phone any more due to the glaring "whiteness" of the page. Secondary thought all the "white" sucking the juice of our batteries? Yes I could reverse the screen but that is too dark. Friendly yellow was a good balance there. And yes I could download another app to write notes more effectively but why should I have too? I think Ive went too far, too fast to break the Forstall link here. We are...
Air drop. I think Dilger made fun of this style option on Zune with people running around San Fran trying to find another Zune user to send stuff too. Bluetooth is a battery drainer on laptops not connected to the wall power. So now we need to be running two data paths (Blurtooth and WiFi) to transfer data. Not exactly magical. More Rube Goldberg in my thought. And yes I have nothing but Macs, iPhones, and iPads in my house. And yes I got in and downloaded iOS 7 to my...
Good coverage DED on the way things have unfolded. For the whiners- yes this is a bit snarky, BUT when the revisionists start making up the "real" history it becomes tedious constantly calling them on it, and you have to find your fun in it somewhere to keep going. With the "journalists" that flood the network with made up crap these days it is darn near a full time job separating the wheat from the chaff. DED is one of the finer examples of a thresher doing this effort...
Samsung # mean shipped. ... Apples # mean sold... Is there any other point that needs made here?
But weed hopper. The drive is for all to have pensions / social security in the market as "private" is always better than any government. So these fine folks have even more $ to manipulate on something we depend upon as we live longer on less. Think about it as the nimrods (including your personal congress critter) want to save you more from the evil government.
"Fat" iPad harks back to the second iteration of the original Mac with the bump from a whopping 128Kb to 512kb. Those were heady bumps back then...."ah the power of it all...."
Sorry this thing looks like it is using a Wii remote to describe what Apple wants to o with a phone. After all the litigation we have an application using a blatant copy of Nintendo's IP. How hard would it have been to draw a "iPhone" with some bits on the screen denoting controls. Udder failure here.
My local Apple store is normally swamped. It is almost to the point you need an appointment to buy anything there. The main point of the Apple Store was to give visibility to the brand that they felt was not well represented in other retail outlets - which means my local stiore has issues with this goal. This PR function did not have a lot of profit motive, although the past reporting on sales per square foot or by employee seemed to be more than any other retailer on the...
Come on 'Insider... We know that page hits are important - but this article is about as newsworthy as Steve J. is now living with Elvis in a trailer in Arizona.  Yes we are all free to believe what we want.. but some reasonable test should be applied before repeating drivel and calling it news.  Here is a new story for you. "Apple to quit designing computers and move into the breaking industry of organic farming.... Ives quits in disgust as he wanted to do macro-biotics...
Note previous Appleinsider post on "Collapse of Kindle..". All probably due to it not being an iPad. New form factor may be a iTouch replacement but it would not be a mini iPad. Why add a smaller competitor line that could conceivably take away from the premier product of the Apple line up?. Silly to suggest it.