or Connect

Posts by smax

Man I remember KidPix, I wish there was something like it out there too. The dynamite... classic!
No problems from my PNY 1 gig... Got it on sale for $80 at Best Buy.
From what I've seen, I like the way LCD rear projection TVs look. They aren't too expensive in the grand scope of things... but then again the pricing has been leveled pretty well between types of TVs.
It isn't so much your graphics as your entire computer. Macbooks can take full advantage of dual channel DDR (which requires 2 identical SODIMMs) while Macbook Pros cannot.
You forgot the giving bad and innaccurate answers to serious questions part.
Now that's just uncalled for.
He didn't even write it... Read the thread. Complaint generator.
I nearly bled to death from a nosebleed (had a veeery low platelet count). I essentially had my jaw broken on purpose... Had an overbite so they fixed it surgically by splitting both sides of my lower jaw and moving it forward. I have a bunch of nasty yet funny medical stories.
I don't think this has anything to do with files that are actually on the drive. You should be able to format a partition or delete files even if they're corrupted.
Mac OS Extended (Journaled) is probably what you want and what is best for you, unless you plan on hooking this drive up to a PC to transfer files or something. I don't think the partition type would have anything to do with the problems you're having though.