or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Firmware issue, or WP issue? If it is a WP issue, just join the developer program and update it to the latest version yourself, there was another update today, and they are stable.Also, what issues in particular?
What update for the 1520 are you waiting on? Cyan/8.1 is available for that unit, and has been for a while
What exactly is Daniels point? Has he questioned all the contractors that MS bring in to see if they also use iPhones? Has he checked out all the contractors that Apple use also use iPhones?
There is nothing wrong with Here Maps on Windows Phone, it was the version for iOS that was crap, please don't get confused.
I really wonder what Samsung might change to???http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-24608285
The Nokia 7650 was released 12 years ago, where are you getting your 5 year figure from?
If they don't connect to google play, then they aren't an android service counted in Googles stats
I've been to Apple stores which virtually no one in them as well, what is your point?
Wow, the old AI troll card didn't take long to get played.So i forget what the current rule is, are you only allowed on this site if you own 100% apple products?
To be fair those articles stating there is no one in the MS stores are usually published on sites like AI, not exactly known for correctly story telling when it comes to MS. Maybe you should widen the number of sites you visit to get a more rounded view of the truth, as you first statement is incorrect.