or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Well since it will sync with iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and OSX why would they get mocked?
How is this Apple SIM pro-consumer, if it only supports the carriers that play nicely with Apple?
There are two different models of iPhone 6, the A1549, and A1586, they support different frequencies.
That would only work if every piece of cellular technology was using the same frequencies, or all devices supported all frequencies used
I can stream music, tv shows, and movies from my Mac to my Fire TV. Of course the ones that are full of DRM that Apple refuses to license to any other party won't work.
Good for you, hope I never get burnt where you work then.
Actually there are different types of 2nd degree burns, some of which require skin grafts, that seems a little more excessive than a blister. Maybe you should go back to translation school
Actually, no you don't got it. Like ApplePay, the tap and go feature of Google Wallet has a limited release area, so you can't take wild guesses like you have done.
Did what? They brought the complaints about the camera ring upon themselves, that's what.
Apple did that to themselves, they have been the ones who have consistently wanted a thin and flat device, and finally realised you can't always do it