or Connect

Posts by jfanning

If they don't connect to google play, then they aren't an android service counted in Googles stats
I've been to Apple stores which virtually no one in them as well, what is your point?
Wow, the old AI troll card didn't take long to get played.So i forget what the current rule is, are you only allowed on this site if you own 100% apple products?
To be fair those articles stating there is no one in the MS stores are usually published on sites like AI, not exactly known for correctly story telling when it comes to MS. Maybe you should widen the number of sites you visit to get a more rounded view of the truth, as you first statement is incorrect.
What model?I've had a Samsung laser printer for a few years and each version of OSX detects it and installs drivers fine.
Cry me a river. Were you happy they didn't mention that you could also get it electronically from Amazon, or on audiobook from the Amazon subsidy Audible, or on hardback/paperback from the Amazon subsidy The Book Depository?
A reputable source is the company themselves, no matter who you are talking about, you can guarantee information from these third party people. For all you know they may be waiting on the touch version of Office.
A reference in a document doesn't mean they have axed it
I wasn't aware that they had announced, or released a Surface Mini, how did they managed to axe it?
Um, yes they do, if they haven't been stated (either explicitly or non explicitly) then they don't exist, otherwise the message is up to individual interpretation (ie for me, he didn't say any like that)I don't go to the cinema so I didn't know there was a new one coming out, but thanks for letting me know, although not sure what that has to do with DED and his disjointed article?