or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Lossless, DTS-HDMA is still compressed
You do realise there is a massive difference between the movie you get from iTunes, and from a Blu-ray? You can't directly compare them
You do on average 8 posts a year, and that's all you can come up with? How about you come up with a real reason.
It isn't a myth that OSX needs 8GB, you would be mad to purchase one with only 4Gb. I have Safari with a few tabs open, and iTunes open, my MBP is using 7GB RAM, good job pretending you can do "heavy duty design work" on 4GB without significant swapping
I believe they are going for Universal apps, so this is going to be the tablet version of their OS
Please explain.
Who said it did? But fair is an abstract term, who says what fair is? But that doesn't stop the fact that Apple needs these companies.Also, I'm not sure what you mean about also-rans? Ericsson is the largest cellular networking company in the world, it is one of the few companies that build the infrastructure Apple needs to sell iPhone.But back to the post I replied to, why are you more interested in the FRAND part (which I didn't reference) than someone referencing a...
They probably made a tonnes more money than Apple did from their iMac 3G when that phone was around 15 years ago.But, why people like you seem to be ignorant to the fact that Apple would be nowhere with the iPhone if it wasn't for the work that Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola etc have put in for the past several decades, spending billions in R&D, countless hours by their engineers developing these radio technologies that we have now.
So postage DVD's, the company that you are talking about had nothing to do with streaming until they were purchased by Quickflix?Also, have you got a link to the nz post/tvnz thing that they tried to start, google isn't working that well todayThey must have the streaming rights then, or the rights for online digital sales, that is no different than the likes of Netflix getting exclusion rights. But Sky and TVNZ don't have the rights to all shows, or the exclusive rights...
When was Quickflix sponsored by TVNZ? They have always been owned by Quickflix Aussie. TVNZ was into that Igloo thing, and they have some involvement with Tivo (both of which have been bad financial investment for them)