or Connect

Posts by jfanning

What's the $20 credit limit?
What has you posting something false got to do with anyone believing anything about Apple, you posted the false information, not AppleWell if you made it up, of course I wouldn't believe you, but since Apple has done it, and there is actually documented proof of it, why wouldn't I believe you. But that has nothing to do with what you claimed. Apple said originally they were going to Facetime made an Open Standard, there is nothing to prove they have done this, and in...
You stated "Apple released the protocols", I asked for details of them releasing it, because if they have released them then surely other companies could support them, as it would be standardised? You came back when I questioned the Wikipedia link you gave withI would love to believe you, but can you point out exactly where it says Apple has released it, and it is available for others to implement?Nope, read the whole thing, I can't see where they have actually released them
No, that doesn't confirm anything, just talks about it
That just says that they are using standard based technologies. But it doesn't confirmed that have released any of those specs to enable anyone else to implement it.
Can you provide some details of Apple actually releasing these protocols?
Accepted by whom?
You wroteThe user had no ability to install an Application, that was at the decision of Apple, I haven't refuted anything
Mine as in I used it, not mine as in I defined it, stop getting overly defensive. And if you had read this thread I used that definition earlier, and everyone here so far has claimed it was wrong
I don't have an N8, never had an N8, I haven't used a Symbian phone for years.Bring your iPhone to an NZ carrier (or half the iPhone carriers in the world), bet you will love your visual voicemail then.Also, thanks for agreeing with my definition of a smartphone