or Connect

Posts by jfanning

How is it a simplified view? Sales tax is added as a percentage of the sellers price, and the customer pays it, no matter what the price is, the customer pays the sales tax
I have a first Gen Ps3, plus a second Gen one, first then vita, Ps4. Have had no issues with any of them, they update fine each time, and have had tones of functionality added over the years. It's not good that you have had issues but don't assume everyone has
Based on what you and others have written, I'm not sure you actually understand what this device is.
Will the next Apple TV slow me to stream games from the PS4?
For the hardware Apple doesn't pay tax, the customer does. Same with income tax, the employees pay that.
Judging by your comment you haven't used a surface. The magic swipe combination is to put your finger on the line between the apps and swipe. Also, how the heck do you dock an app by trying to do the split screen, the only options you have is to kill the application or make it split screen.
Not as much as the education system
On the PS4 most of them run at 1080p. But your original claim was they mostly run at 720p30, which has been proved numerous times to be incorrect
Sure thing, not going to be hard to do that.Well going by half the post on this site, a $500 PC can't do much at all.Well if you need that explaining, then wow, just wowSo it will be $1995?I have never said that, I believe like most times, you forget to read properly. I said they may release a patch to increase the frame rate, which has been done for other PS4 games.
Those videos have sub 500 pounds when they start, which is technically sub US$840