or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Nokia doesn't make phones, you might have to update your list.
Except Apple wouldn't sell it at a fraction of the cost, plus there would be the cost of the controllers, and any required cameras, sensors etc
Using your logic, before Nokia released the 7710 Apples phones were non existent, after the 7710 they changed that to touch screen phones, who is copying who?
So Apple was a parasite when they ran ads abusing Windows, while providing Safari and iTunes for Windows so they could sell more iPods?
How is it Microsofts issues that AMD were slow to update their drivers? And according to AMD that card is supported.
All my standalone DVD players I have purchased are region free, in fact all DVD players sound in NZ should be region free, if not you should return them. There is no law here saying you can remove the region coding function from your DVD players, as there is no law against parallel importing.On my Macs and PC I would use software to remove the region coding
I can put a DVD from any region in my dvd player and it plays, what are you talking about?
The world has moved on? So how is Apples server solutions going? Their infrastructure cloud offerings? As a long time owner of Apple products I am entitled to be here as much as the next person
Actually I wrote none of that, I quoted it from someone else
irrelevant? I think you need to pull your head out. As the world moves to cloud based server infrastructure, you have two main choices, AWS, or Azure.Also, what are you referring to with Android crashing? I'm lost, if you are going to refer to something, you might want to reference it