or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Actually I did, there are thousands upon thousands of hours of movies that is filmed at greater than 4K
Nokia was losing money on their phone business, their network business is profitable. Yes, I am following the thread, hence when I am trying to correct you
Why should I have to pay more for a device so you can get the features you want, when modern receivers don't require them?
I have two PS3s (both phat), both are still running fine, never had an issue, mine don't take 15-20 minutes to update, I get mind to pre download the update, so it only has to install it.But, there are better devices for streaming, I would use my Fire TV's over the PS3 for streaming.
What do you call the people on this site that were stating that the next AppleTV would be the second coming?
And Nokia is still around, what is your point?
HDMI devices have been available for over 10 years, toslink is old, doesn't need supported anymore. Next you'll want Apple to include DVD drives with all their computers.
Cool story bro
Well except for the thousands of movie recorded on film, that is at a higher resolution that 4k