or Connect

Posts by jfanning

May I ask what a posting from 2008 has to do1. The state of affairs in 2014?2. With TS making another false claim?Also, can you send me a link to that posting, the history I get only goes back to 2011.Thanks
There are three choices for PC gaming.Linux - Limited game choice, not a consumer OSOS X - Limited game choice, Poor performance for gaming compared to Windows (Compare the requirements for a Steam game in Windows versus OS X)Windows - All the gamesYou are free to make your own choice
Well how you you do it correctly this time.I asked you to list all the PS4 games that run at a maximum of 720p30. Also, Watch Dogs hasn't been released yet.
Ok, please list all PS4 games that run at a maximum of 720p30, after all if you are not wrong, then you have proof to back yourself up?
In NZ the 7870 can retail for around $400, 66% of the price of the PS4, remember you need to purchase the rest of the PC as well, plus Windows
Are you still going on about this when you have been proved wrong numerous times?
Strange that the article is about Virgin Atlantic but the boarding information image refers to Virgin Australia, which is totally different company
Strange article as technically now Nokia doesn't sell any phones
If the thread that you and me were discussing had anything to do with Google and their take on iap I might agree. But we were talking about Amazon following apples rules for publishing apps in their app store. Follow the thread back if you are having trouble remembering
Opinions and truth are not the same thing