or Connect

Posts by jfanning

when did iOS become certified UNIX?
So you have lent an iPhone to people that have traveled to a country that hasn't existed since 1993?
Except the Mac version isn't a port of the PS4 version (the next gen consoles got an updated version), it is a port of the Windows one (minus a number of features by the sounds of things)
Apples target demographic is people with money, considering the state of people these days I would say there is a low overlap
Why does he need crayons? Is he still at kindy?
it is a lovely picture, but it doesn't prove anything
But you claim it is a monopoly, why would you sell it then? But in saying that, how is that proof gathering coming along?
he said he had, and I have. You posted a US stat from some random place (no link to the data to back it up), and I will ask it this time, how does having 63% of videos make it a monopoly? And even it they were, how are they abusing their position to force people to upload their videos to YouTube?
My definition, no sorry, that was from dictionary.comBut from the Apple dictionary on my MacYet again, this doesn't meet your claim. You claimed Google had a monopoly on streaming video, please provide proof, or quit claiming it.
Doesn't Apple still have a minimum age limit for an iTunes account?