or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Yeah I do. If you are willing to pay the price, then fine I don't care about that. Personally I look at a number of factors before purchasing things, obviously you don't share the same thoughts when it comes to purchasing items. But getting back to where I was going, from a consumers view, if one company is selling x units, and making y, and another is selling less than x, and making more than y, then it is pretty obvious is making a lot more money per unit than the...
Are you being serious with this comment? If someone sells less units, but makes more money, then from a consumers point of view you are being overcharged for the item. From the shareholders point of view they are doing a great job. Two different perspectives of the same result.
Because the iPhone that took off in Europe isn't the one that was commented on. It has evolved since then, different hardware, different OS, it isn't the same phone.
What constant obsession with tabloid gossip? I mentioned one article as a reference to prove you wrong. If that is an obsession you have a serious issues you need to have looked into. As for the other stuff, look back through the thread, it is a simple thing to do, if you can't remember the reference to what you are replying to, then maybe it is time for you to stop replying. And you are confusing the Alto with the Star, something you seem to do quite a bit...
wtf are you talking about? If you have a point to this dribble then please make it, the constant lies, and made up information doesn't hold much hope for you.
oh course, there are two ways to look at this, from a shareholders point of view, the financials are important, from a consumers point of view you are being massively over charged.
They were right, the iPhone received major changes by Apple before it really took off in Europe.
Yip, post #224. But judging this post you just made, you are starting to confuse topics, if you need help you can click back through the thread. For example, what has Packards political affiliations, or Bill Gates personal life got to do with Xerox releasing the Star before Apple released the Lisa?
Where have I ever said anything about boycotting anything? You seem to be very mistaken on a number of topics.
If you are talking the truth, can you get one of your grandkids to show you how to go back through the thread so you can read what you posted. That is the rubbish I refer to.