or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Where have I ever said anything about boycotting anything? You seem to be very mistaken on a number of topics.
If you are talking the truth, can you get one of your grandkids to show you how to go back through the thread so you can read what you posted. That is the rubbish I refer to.
It is obvious that you don't want to listen to truth, if that is the way you want to go, fine.
The ATV 2 is NZ$170
What? I don't care what you believe, I know I am telling the truth, and I know you are just a fool hiding behind a pseudonym, spouting rubbish. Have fun with this, hopefully when you hit your teenage years you get better at it.
Why do you continue to make things up to defend your position? Jobs signed court documents to say the kid couldn't be his. This is a fact, I fact that I really care about, but it is still a fact, an important fact as it proves you wrong.
The PS3 is a lot faster than the ATV. I would try an ATV2, not sure if I want to slap down another $200 after the poor experience with the ATVI used Medialink, worked fine. Well except for Apples proprietary DRM digital download format, but I prefer to purchase/rent my movies in a format where I can play them on equipment available from a number of different manufacturers.
Who said I hate Apple? Wasn't me, I am a happy owner of a number of Apple products. Oh wait, it was you claiming I hated them as you have no argument and that's how things are done on AI. I don't hate Apple, I just don't "love" them like you. They are just a company, I company that is just like every other company around, trying to make as much money as they can.
Is the fact that he originally claimed she wasn't his, her mother raise her on welfare, and he signed court documents claiming it couldn't be as he was sterile doesn't enter into equation? Or is the happy ending enough to wipe all this from memory?
No it isn't, they are just as bad as each other. The ATV menu is inconsistent, and confusing.