or Connect

Posts by jfanning

As you were not the person who said it, you can only infer that as well. At the end of the day, Apple is paying Nokia to use their patents.
No it wasn't. He implied that Apple's patents were more important than Nokia's, which clearly they are not.
Nokia cross licences their patents with lots of companies, what is your point?
Hmm, did your mother never tell you that you should not judge books by their covers?
That's funny, because the copy of Windows 7 I got came with a DVD
What about the negative effect on the environment in producing all the electricity needed for the download method?
The reason they were hacked is because there are a lot of tossers in the world. The amount of people that purchased the PS3 to install Linux is very small, next to nothing. If these people wanted to continue running Linux on it, they had the option, the didn't have to install the update which got rid of it. The Other OS feature wasn't advertised as a big feature, in fact due to the large number of extra features they provided us over the years it didn't worry me one bit...
Plus NZ$1700 flight, plus accommodation....No thanks
Talk to my local provider? The price of the iPhone is set by Apple, Apple can do everything about it, these prices are apple.co.nz iPhone 3GS NZ$919 iPhone 4 16GB NZ$1123 iPhone 4 32GB NZ$1328
You still seem to be confused with the subsidised pricing. The iPhone 3GS sells for NZ$919, which is US$750. That is not much different to the iPhone 4 pricing, and significantly more expensive than some of cheaper Android phones the poster was probably referring to.