or Connect

Posts by jfanning

ahhh yes, the usual AI reponse, when proved wrong you start attacking people.
But they aren't... Apple took 19.1% of sales, which mean 80.9% of people purchased something different.
What is your point? Nokia was selling smartphones in 2002, smartphones that you could install 3rd party apps on, multitask etc.
I would like to think that Apple cares about sales, after all I believe that is how they make money.What?
I will also ask you, what does your response have to do with the claim that the original iPhone was so much better than existing smartphones available at its release? I will give you a clue, nothing...
Actually, the original iPhone wasn't a large success outside the USA, it needed a number of improvements before it was successful.
What are you talking about. Someone made a false claim, I proved them wrong, and you have issue with that?
What does your response have to do with the claim that the original iPhone was so much better than existing smartphones available at its release? I will give you a clue, nothing...
Better? The original iPhone was missing basic functionality that was standard on pre-existing smartphones, and has taken them until now to implement some of them.
Which is still smaller (and will be more expensive) than the current iPod Classic. And you must know the rule when you assume things?