or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Come on Melgross, get ready to start your defending. What is missing from Symbian that doesn't put it in the same category as iOS and Android?
The only thing I am denying is the lies you are making up. It isn't that hard to go back through the thread and see you are wrong. But then again, that would prove you wrong, so I understand you wouldn't want to do that.
Excuse me? I thought you claimed you read all the posts? If you had you would know that I didn't start anything.
Yes I have, and I know what I have written, I can go back and read it again, I wrote what I wrote, not what you are trying to make out I wrote.That's rubbish and you know it is. I have questioned anyone making an incorrect claim, is that my fault that a lot of people tend to do that on Appleinsider? This site has really gone downhill over the last couple of years, it used to be a good place to come to get information, now it is just full of the "Apple can do no wrong"...
Excuse me? The very reason I didn't mention them is because I wasn't talking about them. What is so hard to understand about this. Get over your attitude, you are meant to be a moderator, you are showing a high bias in this discussion which you don't seem to want to get over.
Excuse me, but that is incorrect. I might have responded to someone, but I didn't mention Nokia. That is on public record, go back and look at the posts, I didn't mention them. I don't have to make anything up, it is all here is print.
Isn't it? I can stream from my NAS, or Mac, or PC , or my Phone to my PS3, my AppleTV, my Phone, or a number of other devices, I am not restricted to one manufacturers devices. It might not be as polished, but it is definitely a competing product.
No, this is a thread about Apple reaching a milestone. I didn't mention Nokia as I wasn't talking about them, you were (and incorrectly assuming I was.
Go back through this thread, up until your post, count how many times I wrote Nokia. How about I save you some time, it was zero,.
But it wasn't the original iPhone that was released in Europe that was the big seller, it was later models. Also, it was release in Germany, France and the UK first in Europe, that is a population of 200 million people. Which goes back to prove the original statement, the original iPhone wouldn't take off in Europe.