or Connect

Posts by jfanning

You still seem to be confused with the subsidised pricing. The iPhone 3GS sells for NZ$919, which is US$750. That is not much different to the iPhone 4 pricing, and significantly more expensive than some of cheaper Android phones the poster was probably referring to.
TDM would be handy except Apple decided they didn't want some people to run it ( no firewire ports on some macbooks) And do you use carbon cloner to install an image of one Mac on another model?
Except when you have several Macs and don't want to download a separate copy for each one
So, it is okay to say something wrong, as long as you do it on a web forum?
I believe he is. Extending throughout? Involving the entire world? Exactly. I would agree with his point, if he was willing to ignore the 95% of the world that doesn't have an Apple store (Geography mustn't be his top subject in primary school). He would try and argue that green was blue to try and counter anything I say.
More of your constant lies I see, much like your promise to ignore me. Grow some balls, you are wrong again, get over it, please start ignoring me, your constant lies in this matter are getting rather sickening And they only have around 300 stores, wow, that must have been hard for them to manage...
Yes, they are world wide, unless you happen to go to one of the 180 odd countries that don't have an Apple store in them.
You have a very small definition of world wide then, 11 countries is world wide to you? Around the world maybe, world wide, not quite...
World wide? They have stores in 11 countries (with 72% in the US), I don't think that really equates to world wide.
I imagine Sony would have known about it, they would have given Vodafone a discount on the devices they are giving away (the fake theft is part of a competition). Most of what you read about it is people abusing Vodafone for the way they made the initial claim, and the fact they are carrying on with the compeition