or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Maybe you might want to check your knowledge before abusing others...http://money.cnn.com/2008/03/02/news...une/index2.htm
I can stream video from my phone, or Mac to my PS3, this Airplay is not a new concept
What does the number of USB ports on a PC count towards the original posters claim that there is no USB3 devices in existance?
A number of people have corrected you (including me now as I have two USB 3 devices on my desk), but you still haven't acknowledged this?
There is no need to miss them, Datamax-O'Neil label printers still come with them
Apple doesn't loose money because they have it plently tightened up. Please remember there is a difference between loose and lose, especially when you want to question someone making sense...
I'm not talking about Windows, all of my iTunes complaints are on a Mac
You have a tiny collection. I believe I have a small collection, especially with Apples Digital Download dreams. I have a small 30GB music (3225 songs), 371GB movie (225 movies), 224GB TV (125 shows), 18GB Audiobooks (about 73), plus iTunes U stuff, and Podcasts. It crashes constantly, it has constant beachballs (in 2011??), and as others have said, plus the funny window behaviour, and button layout
What has their share of non Symbian phones got to do with the number of available Symbian Applications?
I haven't used the Zune software so you will have to explain this for me. Now, I know iTunes is a horrrible application, it is the Application I have the most issues with, it must be an embarrassment for Apple. By terrible clone, do you mean it works well, or it is (if possible) worse than iTunes?