or Connect

Posts by jfanning

No, a poor observation actually, Bluetooth was originally invented by Ericsson, but there were additions (with patents) added by a number of companies, one of which is a founding member of the Bluetooth SIG, Nokia
No, I replied to "alandail", in fact you can follow the message back and see that for yourself, but of course, if you're still 'reading without seeing' it doesn't matter who you're repling to ... it will still be nonsense. See I can do that as well...
Considering how low tech the Wii is in console terms, is it the best thing to compare things to?
Actually if you had bothered to read, you would have seen that I replied to a poster, not the article, but of course you pulled the "troll" bomb, the standard AI reponse to anyone that disagrees with you.
Sorry, your post was a bad as the original, so I just assumed it was you.
So what you are saying is, this is another waste of time Daniel article?
Still posting the same rubbish you always do I see.
What I understand is, you tried to make a joke, and failed brilliantly, does that it sum it up?
The same time as the PS3 was released I believe, around Nov 2006, I've had a PSN account since around July 2007. The PS3 has supported a digital download market since then, it came to the PSP a few years later I believe. If I purchase a PS3 game via the PSN market I can download it to all of my PS3s
How is this any different than purchasing a game from PSN? I can purchase the game once and download it multiple times on my various PSPs, or PS3s