or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Who said anything about swapping for a cheaper one, I was talking about perception of prices from a consumer point of view, I said that in my original post, two view points, do I need to explain that again, or will you just ignore it because you don't want to accept anything I post?
Excuse me? What is your problem? You are the one going on about Nokia, no one mentioned them in this thread before you did. But as for your claim, as far I know Nokia is still the number one phone manufacturer. I don't own shares in any company so how much money they make doesn't interest me at all. And I'm not fighting any retreat, but as a non-Nokia phone owner, I still can't justify spending the amount of money Apple asks for an iPhone, NZ$1300 is still too much
I may be mistaken but ATRAC is a codec, and Fairplay is DRM. But getting back to the original statement, why is Sony using DRM bad, and Apple using it isn't?
So if the BOM etc of two products are the same, then the one selling their one for more isn't making more money?
You wouldn't have a clue with I am saying, and I thought you had promisef to ignore me, or was this just something else you have made up?
No I am not arguing that, in fact you couldn't be further from the truth in regard to what I am saying.
oh course not, why would you even mention them as they are two very different devices, that would be like comparing a Ford Focus to a BMW M5. You would need to compare their similar models.
May I ask why it is bad when Sony puts DRM in their products, but it isn't bad when Apple does it?
You are the typical AI idiot, you are welcome to your thoughts, I can only conclude two things from your postings, either you are about to hit your teenage years, or your family should let you go into that nursing home (since you can't remember the Star or Alto, I can't tell if you are demented (look I can do that to), or a teenager). Please remember that you can go back through these threads and prove you are an idiot. Oh, and I see you finish this off the typical AI...
What consumer cares about ASP? Like I said, there are two viewpoints.