or Connect

Posts by jfanning

Sorry, your post was a bad as the original, so I just assumed it was you.
So what you are saying is, this is another waste of time Daniel article?
Still posting the same rubbish you always do I see.
What I understand is, you tried to make a joke, and failed brilliantly, does that it sum it up?
The same time as the PS3 was released I believe, around Nov 2006, I've had a PSN account since around July 2007. The PS3 has supported a digital download market since then, it came to the PSP a few years later I believe. If I purchase a PS3 game via the PSN market I can download it to all of my PS3s
How is this any different than purchasing a game from PSN? I can purchase the game once and download it multiple times on my various PSPs, or PS3s
Not really, can you please explain what you are trying to say?
I don't own an iPad so you will have to answer this for me, are the $10 games really as long, and as complex, and as higher quality as the console games? That demo of Real Racing 2 looks very nice for a portable game, but it doesn't look anywhere as nice as GT 5. And the likes of "Contract Killer", is it to the same level as Call of Duty? These games look more like the level of the PSN minis that the LBP, Drakes Fortune etc type games. But if that is what people want, that...
You are making some wild assumptions. The biggest being that all owners of iOS devices purchase gamesEDIT: Don't forget, the PS3 is running the same hardware for full life of the console, the same with the X-Box 360 and Wii etc, a game from the release date will play on the final model, just like a game released for a PS2 today will play on a 10 year old one model. The iOS devices change each year, and they developers will target the newer ones, so you can't compare...
Except they have been building phones for how long now? Or are you making a comment over something you have no idea about?