or Connect

Posts by jfanning

All of which takes time to do, Apple can't immediately benefit from their share price, and as you have said, it they did it would discount their current shares, it is just a value placed on it by the share holders.
Not by Apple it can't be, they don't own it, the shareholders do.
The richest company in the world? Who would that be? Hopefully you aren't confusing Apple's market value with something they can actually use?
As I have said, I haven't seen anyone post this so called information, if you have it, and you are willing to claim it exists please post the links to it. Also Enron was a US based company, US law doesn't stand around the world.
Did their quarterly results fully document their confidential negotiations with Nokia that lead up to the law suit?
Where are they? No one has ever posted these "facts" you claim, if they exist why don't you post them. Or are you trying to use Apples documents as proof, if so, you are wrong, they are not proof. And what do you mean by "Back at it…", do you have an issue with people questioning false claims?
Please explain? Are you trying to refer to me? If so, I'm afraid you are wrong, I purchase devices from a number of manufacturers, I choose the ones that perform the task I want, weather it be from Apple, Sony, Samsung, whomever...
Daniel is a terrible writer, he is so one eyed he may as well be a cyclops.
Repeated a rumor with substance is as good as a lie. It has never been proved and shouldn't be repeated without proof. You have no proof to your claims either, without pure fact you are just repeating the lie.
Rubbish. There are many items available that look similar to each other. It will only be real stupid people that get confused, or sales people that misrepresent the items. It is has been misrepesented, take it back and get your money back. If you are stupid, that is your problem.