or Connect

Posts by jfanning

None of those countries are under the "British Crown", they are independent from Britian. They all have a monarch, it is the same Queen as Britian, but she isn't representing Britian in those cases.
No she can't
I thought the Queen Mother had passed on?
Maybe they don't like it because they are no longer part of the British Empire?
WTF are you talking about? I know you were confused to start with, what is your problem now?
Does it? Nothing on this site is about shipping products? Wow, you must not come here much, I mean, after all we are talking about the CDMA iPhone, which I understood was available for sale. But in saying that, why does an Australian care about an American only magazine talking about an American only released product?
You're an Australian, living in Australia, they are commenting on a product that is only available in the USA, what does it matter to you?
What do you mean by pure digital? My Blu-rays, DVDs and CDs are all digitalMay I ask how you store your downloads now? Are they not on a physical media of some kind?
Isn't this just counting the apps sold through an app store? it is missing all the corporate developed apps etc which make up the $9 billion mobile app market
No, like Ireland