or Connect

Posts by jfanning

No, like Ireland
Apple also uses low tax countrys to pay less tax, what is your point?
I thought the purpose of GUI guidelines were so the user had a consistant experience across applications, or would you rather them design something that looked strange in OSX?
You only included the image after I pointed out your original mistake.
Yes I did say that, I didn't deny that. Intel can have every intention they want to sell a cellphone based processor, they have to be able to make them first.
And you would still be trying to mislead people. like I said, what is your issue with numbers?
From an article in Reuters:"Nokia has been left in the dust by high-end competitors such as Apple and Google and is now also suffering a drop in sales of its stronghold of traditional phones as Chinese manufacturers muscle in to take advantage of the growing market."link:http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...70Q2ON20110127
That's not what I said and you know it. Intel may have had the intention, but they don't have a chip, and won't have a chip for years to come that will go in a cellphone
Excellent, it is good to see you finally admit you were wrong.
It is simply, you claimed Nokia was spending some $4 billion on software R&D alone. I said, and provided proof, no, you are wrong, that figure also includes NSN.It is simple, the figure you provided was wrong. Even the chart you provided proved you were wrong.