or Connect

Posts by adamw

May Steve Jobs life be long, and may his tenure at Apple likewise be long. His reach will be felt for many years to come. I'm sure there are many innovative products in the pipeline...
Yes, patent law is interesting. If you file for a patent, you get criticized by some. But, if you don't file for a patent, you can potentially lose a large settlement, and spend years defending yourself against a lawsuit for using some 'trivial' or seemingly obvious method or procedure in your hardware or software.
Maybe we will get an update at the end of January? I believe that Apple TV will live for quite a while yet. Perhaps there will be a lowering of price on Airport products, which will likely help also.
Steve Jobs is not going to be happy with this apparent leak about the new Apple tablet. Sounds like a nice piece of hardware, with great software included. I want one!
I am looking forward to this. They would not put on a big event like this unless they had some special product(s) and/or services up their sleeves...
Probably waiting on official driver support and certification. It may currently work with some hardware and software, but not others. Please take you time, test it, and get it working right Apple before it is publicly released.
I use iWork and am quite happy with it. I am glad to see that its sales are up in 2009 significantly. We should see an update soon also.
Way to fend off competitiors, like Android phones. Reduce iPhone 3GS 8GB to $99.00! Sounds tempting to me. Might get me to switch from my Verizon plan
I hope Apple will defend itself properly on these patent claims. Sounds like Nokia is running scared of Apple's iPhone and other technology, and is trying to use the legal system to keep Apple at bay.
If a redesigned mouse can sell so well, just think what a revolutionary tablet or slate will do!