or Connect

Posts by adamw

I think a "refresh" of Apple's iTunes being more web friendly would be a nice addition. Having the ability to stream from any portable or desktop device would likely be a nice additional feature.
This sounds very interesting. I am looking forward to seeing what specs this Apple tablet may have..
There has got to be more to this than it appears on the surface. Apple would not likely buy LaLa, unless they have something big planned up their sleeves in my opinion...
This would be great to have a web browser based music service built onto iTunes. Makes the music I buy more portable (no need to copy music to each mobile device).
Way to go Apple. If you can maintain the LaLa site as it is, and use the engineers for new Apple projects that would be great.
A great move by Apple, which will hopefully lead to a streaming component for music via iTunes/iPods/iPhones, and also allow free full-length previews of music and even full albums. I just signed up for LaLa.com after reading about this news regarding Apple today, and I'm quite impressed!
I want one... I can believe! It sounds just like what we need from Apple.
Nice deals. Maybe I will buy something
Some fairly good deals. I am sure that some people may gripe and complain that Apple hasn't gone far enough in their discounting, but I appreciate any discounts they may offer.
I would be very surprised if they were not working on the next version of MAC OS X. Steve keeps Apple's programmers busy ...