or Connect

Posts by adamw

Yes, the general release of 10.5.7 should be with us soon. That should (hopefully) hold us until Snow Leopard is ready
Anyone know if the SSD drive options is a MLC or SLC SSD drive. This makes a big difference to me, as SLC SSD drives tend to last 10x longer than cheaper MLC SSD drives.
Sounds good. I look forward to them.
Steve Wozniak, Apple co-founder and contestant on ABC's Dancing With The Stars injured himself today and was taken to the hospital. It might take him out of the competition on Dancing With The Stars scheduled for Monday's show. From the Woz.org website: "THIS JUST IN! Possible disabling injury happened to Woz Friday, March 20, 2009 2:30 PM PST. Might be a pulled hamstring or something like that. Paramedics just came and brought him to the hospital at 3:00PM....
This is good news! Free up those tracks for legal purchasers of music.
I am looking forward, expectantly to a revised Mac Mini. Hope it is priced lower, with great features... A revised GPU and CPU would be nice, with a much smaller form factor perhaps?
Snappy!
The rumours of Justin Long's demise as "Apple guy" in the Apple Get A Mac ads are WRONG according to Justin Long: This just in (from Justin Log himself on his official web site), he states in a post today entitled "Just To Clarify" under the "Talkin 'bout Justin Long" forum section. Justin is quoted as saying: "as for the mac commercials, i don't know where that report came from that said i wasn't going to do anymore - i literally setting my alarm right now to wake...