or Connect

Posts by bigdaddyp

They are in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Illinois IIRC. On one hand they have had to evolve and change to counter the threat from Walmart. On the other hand, they refuse to use debt to grow their operations and are expanding on their own time table. So no matter how much I beg them to open a store in my state, it aint happening until they are ready. 
Do you know what that image says to me? Klaatu Barada Nikto.....now where did I put my drink?
Wow, you must be a lot of fun at parties.
Funnily enough, I had the same reaction after hearing the news. Hopefully, they don't ruin it.
Well, in a way, they did. I believe the weather channel bought weather underground last year.
" You dont want your phone to be like a PC. The last thing you want is to have loaded three apps on your phone and then you go to make a call and it doesnt work anymore. "I actually did that once (maybe thrice) on my jaIlbroke iPhone 3GS. We were heading up to visit my family and I had the Tom Tom app running, infinite tunes was streaming my favorite radio station to my Bluetooth headphones , and I had enabled the wifi hotspot for the wife to get online (some sort of...
Ooh, I think you're going to crash and burn with that comment.
I prefer his dirt loving slacker kid,
Shades of Packard Bell. Before that company imploded like the big bag of dog turds that they were, they released some towed that were fan less. It didn't go well.I bet if Apple is doing this it's a Arm chip. I find this rumor to be very interesting.
I really wonder if they do that simply for the drama of it. Anytime the store goes offline it garners attention.