or Connect

Posts by bigdaddyp

The noise canceling headphones will make it so that you can hear people chatting on the phone that much clearer. They do well at canceling low frequency noises and kill a lot of back ground noise but don't do much to cancel voices. When our youngest was born she was very colicky. I called Bose and suggested they add a setting to their headphones that would help take the edge off the sound of a screaming baby. I think they thought I was crazy but were still polite.I was...
Not sure what this is but it kind of looks like Daffy Duck with a mask and a gag.... Or maybe I need more sleep.
The geek in me says that's cool! The skeptic in me wonders how long that screen will last when it falls and impacts on it's side.
Balmer is a dish that's best if its never served.
So I guess my question is....is the gold iPhone nice to look at? ;-)
I can see that, but to me he has those crazy eyes like that run away bride Jennifer Wilbamks.
When animals make...oh, wait...
*sigh* Yet another example of Apple loosing valuble market share.
Wouldn't 4k be a lot of pixels to push with the mobile processors that the MacBook pros and iMac use?
When our first kid was born I opted for a traditional "Irish" birth. It's where the wife was in a delivery room and I was safe from the sight and sounds of birth by being at my favorite watering hole. Seriously, some things are better left unseen.