or Connect

Posts by bigdaddyp

Wouldn't 4k be a lot of pixels to push with the mobile processors that the MacBook pros and iMac use?
When our first kid was born I opted for a traditional "Irish" birth. It's where the wife was in a delivery room and I was safe from the sight and sounds of birth by being at my favorite watering hole. Seriously, some things are better left unseen.
Well, if they can get Siri to understand a Boston accent, she will be able to understand just about anybody. Except the Scott's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ
And interesting wildlife.
I would believe that if we are comparing, for an example, a charger from Griffin.
Skylanders are pure marketing evil genius. During the game launch we (my company) had some figurines to give away when you booked an event with us. At its peak, some parents were in a frenzy for certain hard to find figurines, and some parents were offering to book events with my company if I could guarantee a certain figurine. Pure marketing genius. Our response was you can have whatever is available, but no guarantees. The big boss wasn't interested in playing that...
Tablet Nim Rod? A liter of tablet? I call Shenanigans.Actually, I thought it might be Kevin Heffernan too, but after watching it again. I'm not sure.
"So? What was the name of the first iMac?" Bondi Blue iMac?
I could see myself using one of these when I am working. It's not always convienant to pull my phone out but I need to keep up on incoming texts. I might have to get one of these.
Our shop currently has about 40 Xbox 360's and the same amount of Wiis and about 8 PS3s and 8 Wiius. Next generation consoles we plan on flipping that number and relying on the PS4 specifically because of the drm crap that they tried to pull.