or Connect

Posts by bigdaddyp

You are not the only one who feels that way.http://theoatmeal.com/comics/game_of_thrones
This won't end well....
Why would you buy these for a school? Serious question. Is there any any class room appropriate software? Are text books available on them? I haven't heard of any big software releases for the things. So $200 for a calendar/datebook, that can browse the web? Even at that price I can't see why schools would do a large order of them.
BecBecause the NSA doesn't like the story?
I had a similar experience back in 06 comparing my iMac to the other all in ones. At that time, not only was the iMac cost competitive, but actually had better hardware for the money. I think where you you are a bit off on the pricing though, is when a Mac is nearing a refresh. Sine Apple doesn't usually change prices between refreshes, at the end of a models run, Apples prices can be higher than their competitors. I know, small nits that I am picking.
"Is there any proof that Apple requested to include turn by turn and was told no?" Tim said in an interview that one of the reasons they rushed out the new Apple maps wa so they could add turn by turn directions. I'll bet there was some kind of restriction in the original agreement that Google held them too. Google probably figured that was a great marketing point for Android and there was nothing Apple could do. I think they severely underestimated how much Apple hates...
Actually, I wasn't commenting on whether you were correct or not on who did what first, but rather your surprise at Apple users sometimes being crazy. Apple users (which I am one) generally have great affection for their Macs and perceive Google at best as untrustworthy, and at worst, as the enemy.Maybe the Goog did announce first but given Apples lead, it is at least possible that Apple was working on this before Google.
[/quote] You guys are all insane. [/quote] "Here's To The Crazy Ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the...
I am thinking maybe it helps with airflow?
I was thinking it looked like something from the Borg. To each their own I guess.