or Connect

Posts by bigdaddyp

Man, his mom dresses him funny.
Methinks this will come back and bite them in their greedy little behinds.
I can't really say why anyone would go to a Microsoft store, but I do think you are wrong about the red ring of death. With the current console, I think you are far more likely to end up with a broken disc drive than with the rrod. Either way, you are screwed, but i just wanted to clarify where the screwing was going to come from.
Well crap, there goes my mad money or the week.
I have an iPad 3 and don't see it that way at all. I look at this way, it gives me the chance to buy an iPad 3 for my oldest son who has terrible eyesight, for close to the price of an iPad 2. It's a win as far as I am concerned. Besides, what does an iPad 4 offer me that I can't do with an iPad 3? Nothing, and if/when it starts to feel slow, I can pass it down to the wife. ;-P
I heard they dropped the ball pretty badly on that event, maybe the Salvation Army might be a better example.
Kid Rock-although I am not trying to imply he is in the same league as the other hold outs.
I just want to be able to look at picture and tell it to zoom in and enhance. The I can be happy.
Bring out your dead?
GUGI? Is that short for gullible.?